Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They dance together for a while, as Karya giggles at some of the touchy moves Vasha tries. Eventually, the music changes a bit, and they begin a partner-switching dance like Karya had mentioned.*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha does her best to keep in rythym with the dancing while she swaps partners, trying to take queues from her new partners, and continuing to dance with passion, occasionaly offering up a touch when the beat and the moment is right.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Vasha manages to keep up, swapping partners quickly, then slowing, then quickly again, whirling through partners and lingering with a few, a pretty Feldori girl, a Rowaini man, an Altanian woman, and more, as they flow past into a blur, eventually ending with Vasha's return to Karya's arms as the dance draws to a close, leaving her panting for breath as her heart races with exhiliration*

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha holds Karya close, as much for support as wanting her Sister near her. "That was *pant* fun *pant* and *pant* amazing *pant*." Vasha takes a breath. "The speed, and passion. What a great way to share love! It's so quick though."

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha nods. "Yes indeed. This is great fun Sister."

Vasha continues to dance, and occasionaly rest with Karya, till it's clearly late. (IE, you can end the day unless she encounters something/someone else notable here.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*They keep dancing late until the night until it is quite late indeed, when they finally decide to call it a quits for the night.*

"Well, I had a lot of fun tonight, Vasha--I hope you did too!"

(OOC: Nah, there's nothing overly notable)

Bront

The man with the probe
"I did Karya, thank you." She gives the nymph a tender kiss. "I'm going to do some shopping and sight seeing tomorow, but I can swing by in the eve after you're finished working if you want. Otherwise, I'll see you in 2 days so I can help you with the paperwork load."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases