Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yes it does. It matters to me. Just give them time, and give me time. You're worth loving, believe me."

OOC: You have Gmail :)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Then I'd be dead." Vasha says with a weighted certaintly.

"I'm going to check on Niilaa now. You know where to find me if you need me, ok Sister?"

Vasha goes and looks for Louteah and/or Niilaa.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay Vasha...I'll see you later."

*Vasha finds Louteah showing Niilaa her new room.*

"No, no. This is much too big for me. I'm just a slave..."

"Don't be silly! You're free now. You can be friends with me and Vasha and everyone, okay?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Hello there Niilaa, I'm Vasha. I'm sorry we didn't get to meet earlier, and I'm sorry I had my part in putting you through what you did. I hope you can forgive me."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Vasha?" Vasha didn't see this the first time, as she didn't have line of sight into the room at first, but when Vasha says her name, Niilaa flinches, and when she looks upon Vasha, she begins trembling and hides behind Louteah, "You're the cruel woman that beat me and killed Jyyrla!"

Bront

The man with the probe
"That was Vrymiin. She turned Zythryd in to try to hurt me when I tried to get Zythryd to give her some slack to try to redeam herself. All his possetions were turned over to her. She must have used magic to imitate me."

"Niilaa, I'll stay away if you'd like, but if you let me, I think I can help you heal. I'm unarmed, and Louteah will be here to watch as well."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Please, don't hurt me! I know you pretended you wanted to be my friend before, to be nice to me, and I believed you, but...Please! I'm still bruised from your last beating, Vasha!"

*She begins to sob.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"Shh, don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Vasha carefully reaches over and touches Niilaa, healing some of her bruises. "See? No more hurting. I promise."

OOC: Cure light.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Niilaa screams and tries to back away as Vasha approaches to touch her, but then her bruises shrink and become less purple as Vasha's soothing touch removes the internal bleeding.*

"You...are you making it feel better so it will be worse when you hurt me again?"

"Niilaa! Vasha is a kind person. She would never hurt you, okay. Listen to me. You're safe now. The one who did this to you is gone, and I'm here too. Let Vasha be kind to you and show you her gentle care. Vasha is the one who taught me so many things about love, she would never hurt anyone. She will never try to hurt you, and if she does, I'll stop her. Okay? "

"Umm....okay."

*Louteah smiles kindly at the former slave girl.*

Remove ads