Disneyworld bound!

reveal

Adventurer
Tomorrow I officially become Disneyworld bound. I'll be offline until next Saturday because I refuse to bring my laptop. ;)

Have fun and don't mess up the place while I'm gone. :p

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Orlando right? Yeah its going to be like 80's here, no clouds, and "cold front" which in Florida talk means 70's. Also ditch the family and drive to Sci Fi City, its a sweet gaming store in Orlando.

reveal

Adventurer
Dagger75 said:
Orlando right? Yeah its going to be like 80's here, no clouds, and "cold front" which in Florida talk means 70's. Also ditch the family and drive to Sci Fi City, its a sweet gaming store in Orlando.

I'll get right on that. ;)

Actually, one night my wife and I are going to the Sci-Fi Drive-In. It's a big diner where you sit in cars and watch old 50's sci-fi movies. Should be fun. :D

Xath

Moder-gator
reveal said:
I'll get right on that. ;)

Actually, one night my wife and I are going to the Sci-Fi Drive-In. It's a big diner where you sit in cars and watch old 50's sci-fi movies. Should be fun. :D

I think I'm going with my grandmother when I turn 21. We went when I was 3, and when I was 12. So I told her we'd have to go again when I turned 21, and she recently brought it up.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
It is definetely a fun experience. I was talking with my mom recently and brought up that we haven't been to Disneland in so long. She asked if it would make me happy if we went and I told her yes. So, she told me that I can plan on going soon. That means in no more than 12 months (I hope).

Xath

Moder-gator
Frukathka said:
It is definetely a fun experience. I was talking with my mom recently and brought up that we haven't been to Disneland in so long. She asked if it would make me happy if we went and I told her yes. So, she told me that I can plan on going soon. That means in no more than 12 months (I hope).

That's really sweet. :)

Disney World has a lot of special meaning to The Universe and I. :) It's so much fun and I'm so excited that you and your wife will be getting to experience it with your son. Have fun... and ride the Tower of Terror for me at least twice. :D :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases