Living Supers - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gideon

First Post
So here is the idiot question:

What is a Living World game?

I think I have it figured out from various references in posts but I figured a straight answer couldn't hurt.

Kylara

First Post
A living world is a persistent campaign world with multiple GMs running games at the same time within the framework of a consistant setting. Adventures and characters can go from one adventure to another within the world whenever they are unattached. Duplication Girl can be in an adventure run by DM A, and then when that adventure ends, join in another adventure that is just starting up.

Characters are approved for the campaign world so they are able to go from one DM to another without needing to be reapproved/recreated whatever.

Bront

The man with the probe
Knight Otu said:
Scaling it down all by itself didn't really work, so I scaled it down and cropped it.
I'll get it on the judge account shortly (Any judge should be able to do it, but no biggie)

Kylara

First Post
Nifty, I'm wondering about having a recruiting thread in the regular talking the talking for just to have more exposure.

Bront

The man with the probe
BS, once we get rolling, is it a problem if we float a recruiting thread in the Talking the Talk forum?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
BS, once we get rolling, is it a problem if we float a recruiting thread in the Talking the Talk forum?
I haven’t really been doing a good job of keeping up with this outside of getting the forum made and harassing you when I get the chance. :lol:

I don’t want you to have players sitting around without game so no on the floating thread in the Talking the Talk for now. (We’ve not done it for fantasy LEW.)

You can hit up LEW, which I think will be the type of player your wanting and the ATT also has a player seeking player section.

You could also hit up "Groovy" but you should PM EF about it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads