Dragoon's RttToEE occ

Magic Bunny

First Post
Hi! I think I'm done. Let me know if everything's ok!

Amber Radha
Female Human Wizard 4
Exp: 7000

Amber's fair skin, blonde hair and green eyes make her look like a maiden from the far north, and that is true. She is young and beautiful. Her skin seems to glow, and her hair is a flowing molten gold. She wears a fine gray cloak, but even when she uses it to cover herself up you can tell by her lithe movements and her curves that she is a female. Underneath her cloak she wears shimmering green silks that hug her body.

Amber is passionate about life, and enjoys meeting new people, although she can be quiet and reflective at times too.

Amber was always interested in Boccob, and always felt a special love of magic, and feels a connection to Boccob despite his aloofness in the affairs of the world. Fascinated by religion, she remembers every detail the priests say in the temples, about not only Boccob but all the gods.

Str 8 (0 points)
Dex 14 (6 points)
Con 14 (6 points)
Int 18 (16 points)
Wis 8 (0 points)
Cha 12 (4 points)

AL: Neutral

Init: +6
AC: 14 (+2 Dex, +2 Shield), Touch 12, Flat-Footed 12
HD: 4d4 + 8
HP: 21 (4 + 4 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 8)

Fort: 1 + 2 Con + 1 Vest = +4
Ref: 1 + 2 Dex + 1 Vest = +4
Will: 4 - 1 Wis + 1 Vest = +4

BAB +2
Touch +1
Ranged Touch +4

Feats:
Able Learner - Human
Improved Initiative - Level 1
Heroic Destiny - Level 3

Skills
Bluff: 3 ranks + 1 Cha = +4
Concentration: 7 ranks + 2 Con = +9
Decipher Script: 7 ranks + 4 Int = +11
Diplomacy: 3 ranks + 1 Cha = +4
Disable Device: 3 ranks + 4 Int = +7
Intimidate: 3 ranks + 1 Cha = +4
Knowledge (Arcana): 7 ranks + 4 Int = +11
Search: 3 ranks + 4 Int = +7
Sense Motive: 3 ranks - 1 Wis = +2
Spellcraft: 7 ranks + 4 Int = +11
Tumble: 3 ranks + 2 Dex = +5

Languages: Common, Orc, Goblin, Draconic, Gnoll

Equipment
Vest of Resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
Amulet of Disguise (as hat) (1,800 gp)
Heward's Handy Haversack (2,000 gp)
Adventurer's Outfit
Spellbook
600 gp

Spells Prepared
0 - Daze, Ghost Sound, Light, Prestidigitation
1 - Charm Person, Grease, Mage Armor, Magic Missile
2 - Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray, Web

Spellbook
0th level - all
1st level - Charm Person, Grease, Hold Portal, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Protection from Evil, True Strike
2nd level - Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility, Web

Last edited:

Chaos Sword

First Post
Well I've finished Dorin just in time. Hopefully he will be lucky enough to be chosen for the adventure.

Name: Dorin Deepdwell
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter
Level: 4
XP: 7000
Next level: 10000
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: Moradin
Height: 4’1”
Weight: 175lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Black

Str: 17 +3 [10 pts+1 lvl 4]
Dex: 14 +2 [6 pts]
Con: 16 +3 [6 pts+2 racial]
Int: 12 +1 [4 pts]
Wis: 12 +1 [4 pts]
Chr: 8 -1 [2 pts-2 racial]

Class and Racial Abilities:
Darkvision 60’
+2 Search for unusual stonework
+4 bonus vs. trip or bull rushed
+2 save vs. poison
+2 save vs. spells
+1 attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids
+4 dodge bonus to AC vs. giant type monsters
+2 Appraise stone or metal items
+2 Craft stone or metal items
Base speed 20’ even medium or heavy

Hit Points: 42 HD 4x10+12
Armor Class: 22 [+1 Dex, + 0 size, + 9 armor, +2 shield, +4 vs. giant type]
Touch: 11
Flat-footed: 21
Initiative: +6 [+ 2 Dex, +4 Improved Initiative]
Speed: 20ft

Saves:
Fortitude +7 [+4 base, +3 Con, +racial]
Reflex +3 [+1 base, +2 Dex, + racial]
Will +2 [+1 base, +1 Wis, + racial]

BAB: +4
Melee Atk: +9 [1d10+6 x3] Dwarven Waraxe +1
Ranged Atk: +6 [1d8 19-20/x2 80‘] Light Crossbow

Skills: 21pts 7/3.5 max ranks
Appraise +1 [+1 int, +2 stone or metal items]
Climb +10 [+3 str, +7 ranks]
Craft +0 [+2 stone or metal items]
Intimidate +6 [-1 chr, +7 ranks]
Search +4 [+1 int, +3.5 ranks +2 unusual stonework]
Spot +4 [+1 wis, +3.5 ranks]

Feats:
Power Attack
Cleave
Improved Initiative
Weapon Focus Dwarven Waraxe
Weapon Specialization Dwarven Waraxe

Languages:
Common
Dwarven
Orc

Armor: Full Plate +1
Shield: Heavy Steel Shield
Equipment:
Full plate +1 [2650gp] 50lbs
Dwarven Waraxe +1 [2330gp] 8lbs
Heavy steel shield [20gp] 15lbs
Light crossbow [35gp] 4lbs
30 bolts [3gp] 3lbs
Explorers outfit [10gp] 8lbs
Backpack [2gp] 2lbs
Bedroll [1sp] 5lbs
Waterskin [1gp] 4lbs

Total weight: 99 lbs
Light load: 86lbs
Medium load: 173lbs
Heavy load: 260lbs
Lift over head: 260lbs
Lift off ground: 520lbs
Push or drag: 1300lbs

Treasure: 30 pp, 48gp, 9sp, 0cp

Background: “Dorin Deepdwell ye’ve been into my ale again haven’t ye?” Dirun, his father, yelled at him. Dorin just grinned as his father cursed and stomped away. Ale was one of Dorin’s favorite things. He frequently enjoyed it with his cousins after a hard day in the mines. He was from the mining colony of Kanhardum. They dug deeply for the gold and mithril that they sought. Dorin was a youngster when he first started working in the mines. He always liked climbing around in the tunnels and finding the precious treasure he loved. But Dorin was exceptionally strong and tough, so his clan leaders approached him about joining the Steelheads, so named for their black steel helmets. They were the defenders of Kanhardum, a sort of militia, to protect against outside enemies. There were many bands of Goblin and Orc marauders that dwelled on the nearby hills and caves. They were always assaulting the mines and plaguing the trade caravans as they traveled in and out of the region. Dorin gladly joined them and became quite an accomplished warrior. He felled many an Orc in his time in the Steelheads. His favorite weapon was his dwarven waraxe which he called Kaz. It saw many days of battle and caused great terror and anguish to the enemies. In his years in the militia he advanced to be one of their most fierce assets and when the call came to answer the threat of evil he was naturally selected to represent the dwarves interests in defeating it.

Dorin was exceptionally stocky, even for a dwarf. He stood only four feet and one inch tall, but he was nearly that wide. His skin was a deep tan ruddy complexion and his eyes were dark as the deep pools he grew up around. His pride possession, as with most dwarves, was his long brown beard which he sometimes braided and even then in hung nearly to his waist. His hair was almost as long and normally pulled back into a long ponytail down his back. His hands were huge and his arms unusually developed from the long years of swinging a pick and an axe. When he wasn’t in his armor he was usually dressed in brown breeches and a tan tunic. His armor was a metal gray color not shiny and polished but dull. He knew that even the slightest glint from torch light would give him away. His helmet was inlaid with dark brown leather patterns of his clan and was battle scarred. He carried a heavy steel shield that was also of a subdued gray color but it did have a dim clan insignia on it. His waraxe had a worn wooden handle wrapped with leather strips and the axe blade had small nicks from the action it had seen. On the head was engraved in dwarves runes Kaz The Bane of the Orcs.

Dorin had a hearty laugh and was a good and kind friend to those few that has earned his trust and respect. He often was loud and boisterous, sometimes even obnoxious, but he usually spoke his mind whether asked or not. He loved ale very much and would most certainly seek out the local tavern to sample their local stock. He sorely missed his home and the camaraderie with his clansmen. He missed the huge feasts at the clan table and the roaring fires in the huge stone hearth. He loved gold and jewelry and coveted any kind of treasure he came across. His mission was to find and destroy the evil forces but he secretly hoped he would also come across much treasure that he could take home and display.

Dragoon

First Post
Hi all thanks for the submissions, I'm going to look them over tomorrow. One thing I have a home improvement project going on tomorrow, so I probably won't be posting until Saturday evening with the characters. Also my game pann is to kick off the IC thread on Saturday night, so be looking for it. Until then :cool:

Dragoon

First Post
Okay well it was a tough choice for me to choose six PC's, everybody had a lot of good ideas. If I didn't pick your PC, let me know if you want to be on the alt list.

Without further adeu the PC's selected:

1. Erudite: Baran hm LG Fighter2/Cleric2
2. nonamazing: Erimel em CG Scout3/Wizard1
3. Scotley: Elgath goliath male NG Fighter3
4. Erlkoing: Ascalante hm CG Bard2/Paladin of Freedom 2
5. Tarraism: Laumus hm LN Diviner4
6. Dim Darknight: Rurik dm LG Cleric4

Sorry I got to these later than I expected, I'll start the game thread tomorrow. Be on the lookout for it.

Erudite

First Post
Great! Thanks for selecting me. It looks like we have a good group...

Elgath is the 'Fighter'
Erimel is the 'Rogue'
Rurik is the Cleric
Laumus is the Wizard
Ascalante and Baran are back-up healers, fighters, and such.

Erimel and Laumus must be well-taken care of, since they have skills in the group that are hard to duplicate.

Dragoon, any idea of the starting month, and how well the characters should know each other? Can any of them have adventured together before, or at least banded together here in Homlett, or should they start off as individuals who join together in-game?

Depending on how well the characters might know each other, the players can start to discuss tactics and strategies, devise complimentary spell selections, etc.

I'm really looking forward to this.

Cheers,
Erudite

Dragoon

First Post
I am going to start this in the month of Planting (April) in the CY 591.

I am going to assume nobody knows each other, unless some of want to, just let me know.

However everybody will sart in the common room of the Wench.

Erudite

First Post
The common rooms of Inns...(reminiscing).

If I were Vecna, or any other suitable EVIL Overlord(tm), I'd burn every inn and tavern in the land. Then no adventurers would ever come against me (evil laughter inserted here).

Thank Rao for Inns.

In any case, Baran may already know Rurik, since his family has had long associations with the faith of Hieroneous, and both seek something from a fallen paladin. Perhaps his grandfather who fell from grace was actually his grandmother, and she is the same paladin whose diary Rurik searches for. Baran is looking for the diary to gain insight into the family temper. He would rather not see his ancestor's private thoughts made public, but in true aristocratic fashion, acts like he could care less. Both have agreed to help each other find the diary, and then decide what to do with it (Dim DK, let me know your thoughts on this).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases