Leather-bound Monster Manual Special Edition?

-rawhide-

First Post
Does anyone know if Wizards of the Coast is planning on releasing a Special Edition Leather-bound Monster Manual to complete the set? I personally would like to have all three in the leather bound versions and am currently holding off purchasing the revised Monster Manual for this reason.

johnsemlak

First Post
That would seem to be the next logical step. Perhaps it depends on sales fo the previous two, though given than WotC products are planned over a year in advance (18 months or more I believe) I imagine that if WotC plan to do one it's already slated.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
If WotC follows the same pattern for it as the first 2, we probably won't see an announcement for about 4-5 months.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
-rawhide- said:
Does anyone know if Wizards of the Coast is planning on releasing a Special Edition Leather-bound Monster Manual to complete the set? I personally would like to have all three in the leather bound versions and am currently holding off purchasing the revised Monster Manual for this reason.
Judging from the last line of Mat Smith's October previews, yes:

Mat Smith said:
October: Special Edition Dungeon Master's Guide

I gave you the run-down of this much-anticipated tome last month [...] Anyway, once you take a look at this thing you'll want to put it on the shelf next to your Special Edition PHB. (Be sure to leave a little room, though.)

Remove ads