Rogues Gallery for Shemmy's Storyhour #2

Shemeska

Adventurer
Rogues Gallery for characters introduced in my 2nd campaign which takes place 150 years after the conclusion of the first. To avoid spoilers, I'm not including characters from the first campaign here that continue on into this one. There's art for some of these as well.

Eventually, the following will be addressed:

Inva Ebonblade
Phaedra
Velkyn
Victor
Garibaldi
Marcus
Francesca
Jordan
Allrisa
Lissiya

The members of The Pentad:
  • Tyranny
  • The Visionary
  • The Risen
  • Death
  • The Imprisoned

Aspaseka - female nathzarune Rakshasa

High Artificer Yuvaraj, Purple Emperor of Imaskar - human archmage

Countessa Amelia Theodoros - female human Conjurer/Aristocrat/Thrall of Bel

Commandant Alisiira the Ironshod - 'reformed' Bariaur, staff general of prisoner colony 'Setherek' and 'Adjunct Library' to Object 105. "Nothing returns from this place. Not whole. Not the same. Never."

Shemeska

Adventurer
solomanii said:
Whata a nathzarune Rakshasa?

A Rakshasa subtype that appears in the MMIII. Essentially they're less sorcerers like normal Rakshasas than they are rogues/assassins. They also have black stripes on dark gray fur rather than the typical black on orange of normal Rakshasas.

Zarnam

First Post
Their Classess would do for me :) Skipping the levels if you don't want to spoiler too much :)

Oh, and I've noticed that one of the NPC's is a "Thrall of Bel" - care to explain ?? :D

Toras

First Post
Victor. Cleric -> Divine Disciple -> Radiant Servant of Pelor (rebranded for my Sun Goddess).

Garebaldi Fighter->Templar->Divine Champion (serves the Male Companion of my Goddess, Lord Moon)

Shemeska

Adventurer
Zarnam said:
Their Classess would do for me :) Skipping the levels if you don't want to spoiler too much :)

I'll do an update on this sometime in the next week.

Oh, and I've noticed that one of the NPC's is a "Thrall of Bel" - care to explain ?? :D

I believe that she shows up in the next plot arc. But by "Thrall of Bel", she's a worshipper of Bel, Lord of the 1st. No formal PrC for it, but I gave her a few SLAs, and access to a few feats from the BoVD. And an imp. No mortal agent of an archdevil is complete without an imp.

Remove ads