Mini Encounter Competition - Voting Over - We have a winner!

Who will go home with all the goodies?

• Put to the Sword

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Crocodile Tears

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Dark Valkyrie

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • An Imp in Set\'s Clothing Gets Help from Scaly Friends

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • The Encounter at Landsend

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Mom\'s Butcher Shop

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • The Fire Pool

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Hunt of the Black Hound

Votes: 9 8.9%

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for Dalk Valkyrie

I voted for Dalk Valkyrie (probably for obvious reasons!)

Seriously though, I think that any one of the current top three (Butcher Shop, Imp in Set's Clothing or Dark Valkyrie) could easily be the winner of this thing.

Good luck to all the competitors!

Archer

First Post
So you wrote it huh? I have 2 questions.

What level were the town guards that keep getting killed (just curious as to who you picture losing repeatedly) and why doesn't the spell book match the memorized spells?

You realize that you use 1.5x str bonus for a 2 handed weapon like a scythe right? Scribe scroll feat is free and the bonus feat at 5th level has to be creation, metamagic or spell mastery.

Arabesu

Question about Imp?

Hello Archer,

I noticed that you had several questions about Dark Valkyrie. I also noticed that you voted for Imp. Got any questions about it? I wrote it. I've also playtested it twice, so if you want any of my meager suggestions I'd be willing to give them. This goes for anyone really. Congratualtions to all the participants. I've been waiting soooo long for my autographed copy of PirateCat's adventure that I'm glad to be up there. I almost gave up and bought it recently; thankfully it appears that my patience may have paid off.

Arabesu

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll leave it open for another day in the hope that the tie gets broken. If not, then I'll come up with a tie-breaker.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Why would you close it tomorrow?

Morrus said:
I'll leave it open for another day in the hope that the tie gets broken. If not, then I'll come up with a tie-breaker.

What? You posted the finals on the 17th, and said you would let it run for approximately 10 days. Why the early conclusion?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Because everyone's stopped voting. But I guess I could let it run its course and see what happens.

Archer

First Post
You could have a run off between the top 3 and see if that helps. Its probably wouldn't stay a 3-way tie then.

laiyna

First Post
MUM's Butcher Shop

I don't find this short story original, a few famous plays and books got already this idea in them. One a barber the other a bakker that makes meat pies. The barber kills the costumers from out of town while the bakker makes from the meat the pies.

Sorry not very original, even if you throw in wererat's, seen that also before....

Lai

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, we have a winner!

The first place (Fiery Drgaon package plus a package from me) goes to Mom's Butcher Shop (Cyrus R. Kirby).

The 5 runners up (Fiery Dragon packages) are:

• Dark Valkyrie (Peter Seckler)
  • An Imp in Set's Clothing Gets Help from Scaly Friends (Tom Leeper)
  • Put to the Sword (Reuben Taylor)
  • Crocodile Tears (Derek Poppink)
  • Hunt of the Black Hound (Brent Davis)

I'll be forwarding the winners' details to FDF so that they can send out the prizes, and will be contacting Cyrus to find out what he wants for his bonus package.

Congratulations, guys! It took a while, but we got there in the end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases