Ties that Bind OOC - Silverymoon

gabrion

First Post
@Rystil- I don't think Sibyl is on your character sheet (other than a mention in your history). If it is absent, could you add it please? Also, I'm not sure from your IC post where Cassandra is or what she's been doing. I hope you won't mind if I take a few liberties.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
gabrion said:
@Rystil- I don't think Sibyl is on your character sheet (other than a mention in your history). If it is absent, could you add it please? Also, I'm not sure from your IC post where Cassandra is or what she's been doing. I hope you won't mind if I take a few liberties.
She's the Psicrystal. I mentioned her in that I took the feat, hence the thoughts ;)

gabrion

First Post
All-I don't know why, but I've had some trouble getting on Enworld for the last couple of days (maybe they were updating the site?). Anyway, the IC thread will be updated this evening when I get done with work.

Rystil Arden

First Post
gabrion said:
All-I don't know why, but I've had some trouble getting on Enworld for the last couple of days (maybe they were updating the site?). Anyway, the IC thread will be updated this evening when I get done with work.
Hurricane--they actually took down the server and moved it to somewhere safe.

gabrion

First Post
Rystil-I love the RP from Cassandra, but I'm unclear on what actions she is actually taking. Am I to assume she actually arrives at Moonshield with defenses ready and what not?

Rystil Arden

First Post
gabrion said:
Rystil-I love the RP from Cassandra, but I'm unclear on what actions she is actually taking. Am I to assume she actually arrives at Moonshield with defenses ready and what not?
Yes, that's correct. Importantly, she has SR 26, which should give her at least a chance to avoid attacks from even a powerful mage. She has an itchy trigger finger on either a Temporal Acceleration to quickly summon an Astral Construct and then Dimension Door away or a Big Ego Whip, depending on which looks better at the moment. Even though Swarm of Crystals would be most effective, she doesn't want to kill anyone.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases