Ties that Bind OOC - Citadel Adbar

Someone

Adventurer
/me enjoys.

Edit: I don´t think we kow each other very well, by name mostly. Jares is a wanderer, the... er... changeling with no name takes a point on no being the same person twice, and Braggy lived all his life in the citadel.

Last edited:

GSFRumble

First Post
Well, since he can make grapple checks at a mighty +30 during a Surge of Strength, and he can at the very least be in a state of SoS for 8 rounds a day... >.>

Sure, I guess you can say he's a teddy bear. Hope you like bearhugs :p

GSFRumble

First Post
It might be up to the DM to bring it up, but since there *are* grumblings of a certain fiery, difficult to control warrior priest in the Citadel, would it make sense if Jares and Yorlii would have picked up on such things, and thus perhaps attempt to seek him out? Mercenaries that come in packs that offer services as a group, while getting paid less per merc, get the quicker work. ;)

gabrion

First Post
All-I'm not exactly sure why, but I wasn't able to connect to Enworld at all for the last day and a half or so (maybe they were doing some updates to the site?). Never fear though, for I will be updating the game this evening after work.

Until then, Bruggin kinda seems to be on his own, but Jares and Yorlii can get to know eachother a bit.

Kyoni

First Post
I couldn't connect for the last 2 days either... (ENW's main page says it's due to the hurricane)

GSFRumble, don't worry I'm here. Well until you get to know and hate Yorlii ;) :p
But I did say that weekends are a bit less regular, then weekdays with me :uhoh:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases