Whose Enjoyment Matters Most?

Who deserves priority when it comes to game enjoyment?

• The GM

Votes: 22 4.9%
  • The Players

Votes: 50 11.2%
  • Everyone Equally

Votes: 338 76.0%
  • Me

Votes: 35 7.9%

The Thayan Menace

First Post
ab3627d1.jpg

"If you had to choose, whose enjoyment do you believe has priority at your gaming table?

loki44

Explorer
The Thayan Menace said:
["If you had to choose, whose enjoyment do you believe has priority at your gaming table?

Not sure I understand the question.....care to elaborate? At first glance, I guess my own. If I'm not happy then why do I want to be there? Sorry if that sounds selfish...

loki44

Explorer
The Thayan Menace said:
The poll is now open; feel free to vote. If you need further clarification, then please ask me a more specific question.

OK, despite my initial selfish response, once I saw the poll choices I immediately voted for "everyone equally", without question. I guess I just assume that everyone will look out for themselves. I'm a firm believer in personal responsibility, but I guess I better veer away from that line of thinking lest I be banned by the moderators for having taken a "political" stance on an issue. Though, having said that, let me make it clear that in "real life" I probably couldn't be philosophically further from those who, in this country (the United States of America), normally spout "pull yourselves up from your bootstraps" sorts of thinking.

Remove ads