Hey Morrus

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I was bored and clicking around randomly and I noticed something that might need fixing, more like a loose end.

If you click on Hosted and Personal Forums it sends ya to page that lists the forums, among which is a link that directs those who want a personal forum to rpnow

http://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=276&SRC=EnWorld

It sends them to the enworld shop you use to sell advertising space.

I dont think you're selling personal forums anymore so ya might wanna change that link.

Also, I did a search and apparently the ENGS doesnt even sell Enworld Ad Impressions. I dont know if this was an oversight or if you just havnt gotten to it yet. I figured I'd let you know anyway.

Michael Morris

First Post
BrooklynKnight said:
Oh and I also wanted to know if you intended to start selling forum space again.

Long Answer: The code mod that allows the selling of forum space was judged by Jelsoft (makers of vbulletin) to be a violation of their EULA so it was removed from vbulletin.org. Without a support site the code underlying it cannot be supported or upgraded to vb 3.5.

Short Answer: Probably Not.

BSF

Explorer
Ah, that's interesting. So perhaps I ought to look for an alternative for my hosted forum? That way I can migrate out of here when my current subscription expires and it should help reduce some of the oddness that undoubtedly makes your job supporting the site a tad bit easier.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases