Lonely

AIM-54

First Post
Busy, busy, busy. Two of my co-workers have been sick, so I feel like I've been picking up the slack. Or trying to. Still too much to do and imminent deadlines are approaching (though still getting pushed back as my boss tries to keep up with editor input). So, really, same old, same old.

Losing those 16 man hours really gives me an appreciation for the difference little things like that can make.

The_Universe

First Post
What it needs is some traffic! Speculation! What's going on in India? What is this Daedalus!? What connection does it have to the nefarious goings-on in New Mexico? India? Elsewhere?

What are these sand creatures? Are they supernatural? Something else entirely? Who is Master K.H.? Is he connected to all of this? Merely a red-herring?

The_Universe

First Post
The_Universe said:
What it needs is some traffic! Speculation! What's going on in India? What is this Daedalus!? What connection does it have to the nefarious goings-on in New Mexico? India? Elsewhere?

What are these sand creatures? Are they supernatural? Something else entirely? Who is Master K.H.? Is he connected to all of this? Merely a red-herring?
There may be other questions that you have, as well. Whatever they are, feel free to post them here, as you may have pre-existing or easily-attainable character knowledge relating to any and all of them. You may not, as well, but this forum has been looking awfully lonely!

Remove ads