Metropolis - The Heart of the City (Chapter Three)

What should Chapter Three of the Metropolis Saga be called?

• The Grasp of Chaos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Heart of the City

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • A Force of Nature

• The Beginning of the End

• With Strange Eons

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Zimmerman's Legacy

• Prisoners of Destiny

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Sands of Time

• Poll closed .

Phoenix

First Post
With Chapter Two now closed and Chapter One rapidly drawing to its conclusion (only a few posts away now) I am posting this OOC Thread to call on the players to show their intentions on playing the next (and FINAL) chapter of the Metropolis story by showing up and saying hello, I'll also be posting your XP gained very soon (before the next Chapter).

Also it gives me an excuse to do this...

Last edited:

Phoenix

First Post
Bront said:
The Wrath of Taran. :] :uhoh: :confused:

It's all got to do with Monopolizing the city's trade markets through the underground spply depots and finally building that eighteen story amusement park in your honor right?

jkason

First Post
I'm definitely in. I just managed to hook up with the rest of the party, so I'm looking forward to seeing how Ru works within the group.

jason

Bront

The man with the probe
Phoenix said:
It's all got to do with Monopolizing the city's trade markets through the underground spply depots and finally building that eighteen story amusement park in your honor right?
Other than the gates being only halfling sized, that's about right. :D

D20Dazza

Explorer
The Ghost who......;)

Apologies for the slowness. I don't check the normal board threads as often as I check my subscribed ones.

Been loving it and am disappointed to hear that there is only one chapter to go, Metropolis reprised anyone?? Thanks Phoenix for doing an amazingly cool job.

Who dropped the ball? The plan was for everyone to look at the poll results first and then vote differently to everyone else ;)

Cheers

Daz

Phoenix

First Post
Well the votes are in, and it looks like we are only a few posts away from chapter three. Saying that I'm pretty sure that the following XP Awards will be accurate for the end of the chapter (even after the fight with Hentre) so here we go:

Ru - 5,500xp
Jovik - 5,000xp
Taran - 3,000xp
Ba'aktar - 3,000xp
Ghost - 2,200xp

Remove ads