[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Extremely pleased with the success of the flame strike, Eldwyn eagerly begins reading the second scroll in his stack. As the words vanish from the page an 8 foot tall vaguely man shaped mound of earth begins to rise up just behind the Orc Shaman (S23). "Stay with me Rover," he adds as the scroll crumbles away.

OOC: Divine scroll of Summon Monster V to call up a medium Earth Elemental.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Aylor Creegan

"I don't know what's worse, your aim or your breath!" Taunts the stout female dwarf as she drops her crossbow to the ground and delivers a furious combination of elbows and knees to the Orc's lower body.

OOC: She drops her crossbow (free action I think) and does a flurry of blows on Orc IV (the one in front of her).

Voadam

Legend
With a cry Kordunn slashes at orc II with his magic sword.

It is not clear whether Kordunn is cursing his foolishness at not having used his paladin powers to heal up before this mass melee or the foe before him and the dark god he serves.

Krug

Newshound
Oog growls in terror. He takes a step back and casts another bolt at the orc that dared injure him.

Move to S12, cast a bolt at Orc III

Thanee

First Post
Fourth Chapter - Temple of Bane

Fourth Combat Encounter - ROUND 3

Battle Map - Round 2

Initiative:

17 Kordunn
16 Aylor
15 Wolf II (Summoned Creature)
15 Selvaggio
15 Intrepido (Animal Companion)
15 Dirtan
10 Eldwyn
10 Oog/Elmus
05 Rover
01 Kylest
01 The Orcs

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Immediately reading again, Eldwyn finishes off another scroll. A cloud of glittering particles bursts over the ogre and his closest companions outlinging them with motes of light.

OOC: Glitterdust centered on the ogre.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Aylor Creegan

Not even giving the two fallen Orcs a second thought, she quickly runs over their dying corspes and moves to help fill the front line. Ducking and dodging her way through the battle field she nimbly makes her way to the largest and by far the ugliest looking creature in the temple and shouts, "Hey ugly! I'm smaller than you, try picking on me!"

OOC: Combat Expertise -3 BaB (28AC vs Gruul, 23AC vs everyone else), move to R20, attack Gruul with Hammerfist: +3 melee (1d10+3) Note: Not too sure if one can use Combat Expertise, move, then attack...

Mista Collins

First Post
Seeing his new ally severly wounded, Selvaggio steps forward and lays his hands on the back of Dirtan. A greenish glow surrounds the gnome's wounds and the majority of them appear to close up.

Intrepido isn't far behind as he is eager to sink his jaws into orcish flesh.

OOC - Move to P18 and cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Dirtan.

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn shouts out words of arcane power and two bolts of magical energy streak towards the orcish priest next to the ogre.

ooc magic missile mace.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Kylest smiles with grim satisfaction as his blade slides clear of yet another fallen orc. He calls out in a mocking voice.

"Two."

Then he resumes his path through the orc formation's flank. His blade raised high he stands his ground and swings heavily at his foe.

Attack Orc XII
Attack +10
2d6+7

Remove ads