[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn moves forward so that the center of the invisibility proceeds in with the party as they press in on the surprised guards.

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Fighting the temptation to just let fly with his sling, Eldwyn holds the door open for as long as he thinks he can get away with it, and then moves forward slowly. "So, is this where I come to bail my cousin out? I've brought plenty of gems. You do take stones don't you?" He speaks loudly and with a slight slur of drunkenness.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Aylor

With everyone piling into the room ahead of her, she waits to see where there is an opening and then begins to deliver the pain.

OOC: She may have to make a jump or a tumble check to move onto of the table (if it will support her) at Q2 as that will most likely be the only open space available. Punch Hobgoblin III or any other Hobgoblin that is available.

Thanee

First Post
Fifth Chapter - The Rescue of Amber

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 1

Battle Map - Round 0-S

Initiative:

22 Hobgoblins I, II, III
13 Selvaggio
11 Kordunn
08 Oog/Elmus
04 Eldwyn
03 Aylor
02 Thunder
01 Kylest

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
Moving towards the table, Selvaggio hops on top of it. Using it as a tactical advantage he swings his club at one of the hobgoblins; his hatred for the race showing on his face.

ooc - move to Q2 and attack Hobgoblin IV. Favored enemy is Goblinoid.

Voadam

Legend
"You are outnumbered and outmagicked. Surrender now." The dwarf gives the remaining guards an ultimatum. Aware that if he personally attacks he will break the invisibility for all, Kordunn uses his ranseur to knock over the weapons against the walls, hopefully before the hobgoblins get to them. If too late for that Kordunn will break the invisibility by striking at the hobgoblins.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Aylor Creegan

The small Dwarf slaps both her knees and elbows before pointing to each of the surprised Hobgoblins with a deathly smile. "Lets Dance!" She grumbles before lunging into a flurry a tornado of deadly elbows and knees.

OOC: Flurry of Blows on closest target.

Remove ads