[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC: Thanee]I'm going ahead and posting this while I"m thinking about it. Please put it in the proper sequence.

Emagor moves up to U 19 and casts Color Spray, which should catch three hobgoblins in its aoe, U 18, T 16, and V16.

This may or may not still apply after the other pcs act, I guess, so just pretend that I never said this?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
"Pull back and heal yourself Eldwynn!"

The dwarf gestures with one hand and webs similar to Leif's spring up entangling the rear ranks of the hobgoblins but not the halfling or his mount. He then places his hand back on the haft of his polearm and points it at the nearest hobgoblin. "Come on then you blackguard."

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn moves back a step and brings his ranseur down hard upon the hobgoblin. The dwarf plants himself between the archer and the oncoming hobgoblin, a formiddable defense for the man.

Five foot step to V21 and attack the hobgoblin.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor, Human Fighter|Wizard

Emagor steps up to T17 and casts Fireburst at the hobgoblins in T16 and S15, concentrating mostly on hitting the unwounded hobgoblin. [sblock=OOC:] Yes, I know that will set the webs ablaze! That's half the fun![/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases