[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Question: Since Emagor delayed until after Eldwyn in a previous round, is his initiative still 14 for the rest of the fight? And, if so, doesn't he need to wait until after everyone else acts, including the hobgoblins, before he states his next action? (Relativity always confuses me! :lol: )

But here's a hint: Emagor's eyes are fairly blazing and he stows his wand back in his bandolier grabbing his sword with both hands. (Giving him 1.5 times his str bonus, right?)

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor

Emagor, enraged by the hobgoblin's attack, will, if the offending hobgoblin was not already killed by Eldwyn's sling attack, attack it hmself. If it is dead, but IV is still living, then he will attack IV instead. If both of them are dead, then he will sheath his sword and favor Eldwyn with a look of gratitude.

Attack Roll, if necessary: (raw rolls only, no mods) d20=8; d8=1

Raw Roll, here, Thanee! I can't access Emagor's sheet from work to see what his mods are. I'll edit the post to add that info as soon as I'm able (1d20=8, 1d8=1)

Thanee

First Post
NICE rolls there, Scotley! :D

@Leif: Raw rolls are fine (it's the way I do roll here as well). I do have your stats after all. :)

Bye
Thanee

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn hustles up to the side of his companion and uses his momentum to power another blow from his ranseur.

Charge to S18 and attack Hobgoblin II.

Voadam

Legend
I guess I didn't make it to S18:)

Kordunn thrusts his ranseur deeper into the webs to stab the remaining hobgoblin raider.

Attack Hob VI

Remove ads