[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

Emagor will fire another charge from his Wand of Magic Missile at the creature's rearward region, being very careful not to even glance anywhere near its head. (It's still covered, isn't it? Oh, well, can't be too careful.)

OOC: As I recall, the wand is cl3, so damage is 2d4+2. Care to roll it, Thanee? :)

"I must STILL remember to buy a BOW when next I am able! This is ridiculous!

Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
There are two free squares between the basilisk and the entrance, so no, that would require a 15 ft. reach.

Bye
Thanee

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

The halfling readies his warsling and drops in a bullet hopeful that he can manage a shot before the Basalisk shakes off the cloak. He sets the sling spinning.

Thanee

First Post
Sixth Chapter - Mantor's Library

Third Combat Encounter - ROUND 1

Battle Map - Round 0

Initiative:

23 The Ghost Librarian (has already acted)
20 Storm
18 Emagor
12 Sir Dryw
09 Eldwyn
06 Kordunn
--- ROUND 2 ---
23 The Ghost Librarian

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

"Ha! Ha!" Sir Dryw exclaims, stepping forward to fill the gap next to Kordunn. "A challenge worthy of my fighting honor! Have at thee, monster!"

Sir Dryw strikes at the librarian with his enchanted shillelagh.

[sblock=Actions and Stuff]
* Use fighting challenge. 5-foot step forward and attack. Librarian is designated target for shield block.
* Fighting Challenge: Round 1; Versus a foe with INT 5+ and CR 3+, Dryw gains a +1 morale bonus on Will saves, attack rolls, and damage rolls.
* Barkskin: 50 minute duration, +2 natural AC bonus, total AC 25 with shield block.
* Bear's Endurance: 5 minute duration, +4 Con, +10 hp, +2 Fort and Con skills.
* Shillelagh cast on club: +1 enhancement bonus, 2d6 points of damage base.
* Attack & Damage Roll: 1d20+10=25, 2d6+4=11. N.B. I didn't roll a miss chance for if the librarian is incorporeal. If fighting challenge isn't applicable, attack roll and damage roll are each 1 point lower.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Human Fighter|Wizard

"Hey, here's a thought! Maybe if we leave the books here, he'll leave us alone? Do any of you have a 'pass'* for this library? Hold, Sir Dryw! The librarian is just doing his job!"

Emagor will divest himself of any books from the library that he has. (I don't think he still had any, but, just to make sure.....?)

*OOC: I'm not sure what you would call a 'library card' in this situation.

OOC: This post transferred from IC thread.

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn raises his holy symbol as well, adding his power to that of Eldwynn.

Aid another if I can as I can turn as well.:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases