[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Although his better judgment tells him that the 'librarian' would be no real threat if we stopped harassing him, Emagor will, nevertheless assist Sir Dryw by casting Magic Missile at the ghost, which will inflict 2d4+2 hp damage to the creature.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Storm will continue his ranged assault, concentrating on only 1 arrow this time to help ensure his accuracy, while keeping an eye on anyone approaching from the rear

[sblock=OOC]
1d20+11, 1d10+4, just 1 shot
+12 Spot
[/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw shudders, gritting his teeth. "The chill.... The chill of the grave!" he groans, and then with a stronger voice calls out, "Press our advantage! If only I fall, it is a small price to pay to rid the world of this undead fiend!"

The dauntless knight lashes out again with his club as he advances farther toward the creature's flank.

[sblock=Actions and Stuff]
* Use fighting challenge (round 3/7). 5-foot step forward and attack. Librarian is designated target for shield block.
* Fighting Challenge: Round 1; Versus a foe with INT 5+ and CR 3+, Dryw gains a +1 morale bonus on Will saves, attack rolls, and damage rolls.
* Barkskin: 50 minute duration, +2 natural AC bonus, total AC 25 with shield block.
* Bear's Endurance: 5 minute duration, +4 Con, +10 hp, +2 Fort and Con skills.
* Shillelagh cast on club: +1 enhancement bonus, 2d6 points of damage base.
* Attack & Damage Roll: 1d20+8=26, 2d6+4=8. N.B. I didn't roll a miss chance for if the librarian is incorporeal. If fighting challenge isn't applicable, attack roll and damage roll are each 1 point lower.
[/sblock][/QUOTE]

Leif

Adventurer
Startled by the ghost's tactics and assault on him, Emagor has a moment of doubt. However, when he sees that his mage armor has protected him from the ghost's chilling touch, he is rejuvenated.

Emagor forcefully shakes his wand of magic missile at the ghost and fires another burst of arcane energy at the creature. (I'll let you roll it this time, Thanee. Thanks.) "Take that, pale ex-bookworm! I was on your side, but you have assaulted this mage at your peril. Now a reckoning is overdue!"

[sblock=Wheaties?]Emagor seems to be a-feeling his wheaties all of a sudden, doesn't he? :D[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Surprised by the ghost's speed and appearance next to him, Storm will take a step away from the apparition and fire off an arrow, hoping this one will be more effective.

[sblock=OOC]
5 ft step to E3
1d20+11, 1d10+4, just 1 shot
+12 Spot
[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Storm's arrow hits (barely :D) and destroys the spectre (Emagor: no wand charge used up).

No further actions required... updating IC.

Remove ads