21 Sir Dryw
19 Kordunn
06 Emagor
05 Giant Frog I, II
03 Sahuagin Warrior I, II, III, IV
02 Sahuagin Mutant I, II

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw hefts his shield and shillelagh as he rushes forward shouting, "Ha ha! A challenge worthy of my mettle! Face me or slither back to your watery hovels, foul denizens of the deep!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move to M10. Ready attack against first target that comes within reach.

Swift Action: Use test of mettle. Any CR 3+ enemy that has a language and INT 5+ with line of sight to Sir Dryw that is within 100 feet must make a DC 14 Will save or exclusively target Sir Dryw for 7 rounds.

AC: 22, or 23 with shield block. Sir Dryw has an amulet of natural AC, but I don't have the bonus recorded.
Attack & Damage: 1d20+8=AC 23, 1d6+2=6 points of damage

I got the map to load today! Hurray!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn says "Let them come to us, they have no ranged weapons." The dwarf stands his ground behind the rocky turf starting off with a magic missile centered on the lead fish man.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Fighter|Wizard, and Peabody

Emagor, still ready with his color spray seeks a protected position behind his militaristic friends and waits for the foes to reach a point in range of his spell. As soon as the area that the spell will affect is filled with nasties, he unleashes his magic upon them.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Storm smiles as the creatures show themselves and at Kordunn's words he nods "Yes, let's rain death on them. Focus out shots to not spread out our effectiveness." he agrees. The human fires off a pair of arrows that streak towards the closest sahaguin.

[sblock=ooc]
Rapid Shot at Sahaguin Mutant I (I think that's the one Kordunn attacked, if not change to that one) - +9/+9 - 1d10+4 damage (if they're monstrous humanoids another +2 damage each shot)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

"Steady my friends the time for brave deeds is at hand." Eldwyn begins to sing a song of encouragement.

OOC: An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.

Thanee

First Post
Seventh Chapter - Barren River

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 2

Battle Map - Round 1

Initiative:

24 Storm
22 Eldwyn
21 Sir Dryw
19 Kordunn
06 Emagor
05 Giant Frog I, II
03 Sahuagin Warrior I, II, III, IV
02 Sahuagin Mutant I, II

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance, Fighter|Wizard, and Peabody

Emagor is still holding his action for now. He wants to get that BIG illegitimate frog in his spell! Scratch that! The 4-armed sahuagin is his target of preference! (With no collateral damage to the party, of course.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases