[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"You shall fall!" Sir Dryw declares as he leaps toward the nearest monster, his shield and shillelagh ready for action.

[sblock=Actions]
5-foot step to N11.
Attack and Damage: 1d20+8=28, 1d6+2=6
Back-Up for Crit: 1d20+9=19, 1d6+3=6
Use shield block against sahuagin *I.
I forgot the +1 to hit and damage for the first rolls. Mea culpa.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"Continue to focus our attacks!" Storm calls out as he unleashes another pair of arrows at the monstrous creature and steps away from them.

[sblock=ooc]
Rapid Shot at Sahaguin Mutant I (I think that's the one Kordunn attacked, if not change to that one) - +9/+9 - 1d10+4 damage (if they're monstrous humanoids another +2 damage each shot). 5 ft step back.
[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Now that the opponents are all out of the water Kordunn draws out the scroll of fireball and invokes its power to envelop as many of the swarming fish men and toads as he can without harming Sir Dryw.

Thanee

First Post
Seventh Chapter - Barren River

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 3

Battle Map - Round 2

Initiative:

24 Storm
22 Eldwyn
21 Sir Dryw
19 Kordunn
06 Emagor
05 Giant Frog I, II
03 Sahuagin Warrior I, II, III, IV
02 Sahuagin Mutant II

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=MAP.JPG]
map070102.jpg
[/SBLOCK]

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

The halfling calls upon the power of Urogalan to produce a cacophony in front of the giant frog's (1) nose. The stunningly loud noise encompasses the frog and the two Sahuagin warriors before him as well.

OOC: Sound Burst damage (1d8=5) and DC15 Fort save or be stunned for one round.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

[This was last round, I think?] Emagor now casts Web, achoring the webs on the rocks in L4 and extending northward to the rocks in H5, and broad enough to encompass the foes in K4 J4 and K-J 6-7. Throughout all of this, the wizard remains uncharacteristically quiet, not even making any snide remarks to his iguana familiar. For his part, Peabody seems to enjoy the peace and quiet. He also has nothing to say.

[sblock=Thanee]Is it in the right place now, Sir?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Dryw is attacked by the other mutant and one more sahuagin in the meantime and he does not share the luck of the dwarven paladin. The mutant savagely claws into the knight's shoulder, ripping through his flesh with sharp nails, while the other sahuagin also manages to overcome his defenses and hurt Sir Dryw.

"Ha! My blood is a badge of honor!" Sir Dryw says as he hammers his shillelagh into the warrior once again. "Flee! Flee while you still can!"

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
Another natural 20 for 5 damage. 1d20+8=28, 1d6+2=5 But only backed up with a 10, which almost certainly doesn't hit. 1d20+8=10, 1d6+2=8

Reminder: A foe that begins its turn in a square threatened by Dryw counts all threatened squares as difficult terrain. This means each square moved into usually counts as two squares.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Storm curses as the enemy approaches him at the least preferred range for the ranger, up close and personal. He quickly fires off an arrow then moves north towards his allies. If he was to battle one of these beasts in close quarters, at least he'd have help. Storm quickly draws his longsword.

[sblock=ooc]
Standard - Shoot at Warrior III vs ac; dmg (1d20 11=18, 1d10 4=9)
Move - to I1
Free - Draw longsword in one hand, carry bow in the other.
[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Seventh Chapter - Barren River

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 4

Battle Map - Round 3

Initiative:

24 Storm
22 Eldwyn
21 Sir Dryw
19 Kordunn
06 Emagor