06 Emagor
05 Giant Frog I, II
04 Grynth
03 Sahuagin Warrior I, IV
02 Sahuagin Mutant II

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance -- Fighter|Wizard and Peabody

Angry that he was caught off-guard by the Sahuagin he currently faces, Emagor draws steel and attacks for all he is worth. "Hold on tight, Peabody! It's going to get rough for a little bit now."

Emagor's return attack on a sahuagin (1d20+10=27, 1d8+6=14) (Not quite a crit threat, but he thumped the fishy good!)

[sblock=Thanee]Did I finally get it right, I hope?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

The wounded, ichor-covered knight whirls left and right, and then sees his comrade in danger of being swallowed alive. With a savage growl, he charges, half running, half bounding, his fanged maw stretched wide for the attack.

[sblock=OOC Stuff]
I don't know if Sir Dryw can charge all the way to our grappled ranger, but if he can, here's a charge bite attack: 1d20+11=25, 1d6+4=5.
[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
"Emagor! I'll distract him while you move to his other side." Kordunn moves back a step beside the rubble to support Emagor by feinting with his ranseur to draw the warrior off guard. Then the dwarf spins and brings the ranseur down upon the mutant pursuing him, the blow powered by dwarven strength and divine might.

Move 5' step to M4 to threaten the sahuagin on Emagor and set up a flank with his reach weapon if Emagor moves as directed then strike the mutant sahuagin with a smite evil paladin smack.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance (Fighter|Wizard), and Peabody

"Emagor! I'll distract him while you move to his other side." Kordunn moves back a step beside the rubble to support Emagor by feinting with his ranseur to draw the warrior off guard. Then the dwarf spins and brings the ranseur down upon the mutant pursuing him, the blow powered by dwarven strength and divine might.

Move 5' step to M4 to threaten the sahuagin on Emagor and set up a flank with his reach weapon if Emagor moves as directed then strike the mutant sahuagin with a smite evil paladin smack.
Emagor does his best to move as indicated as soon as he is able.

Thanee

First Post
Seventh Chapter - Barren River

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 7

Battle Map - Round 6

Initiative:

24 Storm
22 Eldwyn
21 Sir Dryw
19 Kordunn
06 Emagor
05 Giant Frog I