[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Sir Dryw

Sir Dryw roars, sounding more like an enraged bear than a half-elf. He drops to all fours and rushes after the giant frog, loping some of the way on two legs. The wolfish knight's fangs snap mightily at the monstrous amphibian.

[sblock=Combat Stuff]
Move to G20. Bite attack against the giant frog: 1d20+9=27, 1d6+4=7.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor, gravely concerned over Kordunn's physical state, but even more concerned that the frog which has swallowed Sir Dryw seems to be making its escape, says, 'Here, Kordunn, hold this scaly fellow off for a moment whilst I evdeavor again to put a stop to the slimy amphibian's antics."

Emagor's intent is to cast Magic Missile at the fleeing frog if Kordunn is able to occupy the sahuagin for just a moment. If Kordunn is unable or unwilling to comply, or if he just can't hear because of all the blood in his ears, then Emagor will make another sword attack at the sahuagin this round.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
"A moment Emagor." Kordunn moves back a step so his ranseur is in position to slash either sahuigin and focuses. Divine positive energy flows into him, bringing him back to fighting vigor.

five foot step to M3, threaten both sahuigin with reach, lay on hands to heal himself.

Thanee

First Post
Seventh Chapter - Barren River

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 8

Battle Map - Round 7

Initiative:

24 Storm
22 Eldwyn
21 Sir Dryw
19 Kordunn
06 Emagor
05 Giant Frog I
04 Grynth
03 Sahuagin Warrior I, IV
02 Sahuagin Mutant II

Thanee

First Post
[SBLOCK=Map.jpg]
map070107.jpg
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
"Thank you Eldwyn. This orc appears to desire to aid us and oppose our enemies. I shall return the favor." Kordunn moves and brings about his ranseur upon the mutant sahuagin, distracting him from the orc.

Move to N5 to be in position to flank the mutant and attack him with reach.

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance (Fighter|Wizard), and Peabody

Emagor will cast Critical Strike and cleave the sahuagin at J3 with his longsword.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases