• They are great examples of my PCs

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I\'ve seen better, but only by the pros

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • I could draw them better myself

Votes: 16 50.0%

Wolfen Priest

First Post
I think some are so bad, I honestly can't believe WotC is actually paying an artist to do them.

Some of them are just badly drawn, but others (i.e. clerics) are just idiotically comical and stupid! No player would ever use 90% of them. Any of them!

I much perfer Claudio Pozas's work myself. He doesn't have the variety, but all of his pictures are amazing full color and if you include CC pictures then you have enough for everything if your demands aren't so full tight.

After all, one guy in full plate looks a lot like another, who cares if he supposed to be a cleric, paladin, or fighter, it's just a guy in full plate.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Yea, I think most of them suck.

Looks like they're backsliding on the maps too. They were putting out some really good stuff for a while.

The last several weeks have really sucked.

reapersaurus

First Post
I can't believe how bad the PC Portriats are.
I mean, look at them!
Issue after issue, they are incredibly unappealing portraits.
I haven't seen but a couple that even looked like adventurers.
No personality, no idea as to how they'd be... nothing!
A random assortment of fantasy pictures would give you more character ideas than any of those wretched things.

Weeble

First Post
Boy, I hope a few Wizards employees see this. It might be an indication of what the public thinks about the artwork we have been seeing. Maybe some more energy could be put into the selection of the art used.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases