Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
As to BS's idea, it is close enough to both DT and SoM that I don't feel like making another one like that.
It’s not needed as much cause you don’t have so many pure character/fluff questions and it’s always your choice. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Oh, I meant your game suggestion, not the extra OOC Thread one ;)
I don’t see DT ever getting to a Spelljamming vessel… SoM I haven’t been paying attention to but I did notice that they’re very few people who knew each other before the game started and my suggestion was a friends/companions already game. A close knit crew of pirates or what not. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
I don’t see DT ever getting to a Spelljamming vessel… SoM I haven’t been paying attention to but I did notice that they’re very few people who knew each other before the game started and my suggestion was a friends/companions already game. A close knit crew of pirates or what not. :)
Oh it will. How else are they going to get to the 'place' that Molpe saw in the 'thing'.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Rystil Arden said:
Oh it will. How else are they going to get to the 'place' that Molpe saw in the 'thing'.
Good point, I guess I just don’t see Molpe getting on a Spelljamming vessel headed for anywhere other than Amaranthia anytime soon...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases