Diplomatic Immunity OOC: The Third

unleashed

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Who? Aspasia or Kallithyia?

Aspasia of course. Tiberius did interview her as a possible guard and brought an innocent comment up which was misconstrued...it did give him a little insight though. :lol:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
unleashed said:
Aspasia of course. Tiberius did interview her as a possible guard and brought an innocent comment up which was misconstrued...it did give him a little insight though. :lol:
Oh, really? Well that is interesting… I’ll keep it in mind. ;)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
These are good issues, so let's see if I can address them.
Thanks!!
Rystil Arden said:
Molpe's class had just started, and you guys should be able to get some good conversation in before it is over. If you were actually waiting for her to say anything, someone can post that you guys wait 90 minutes and I'll have Abdiel bring her.
I tried a couple times for conversation, but the posts are pretty slow between members. I'll try again before I go ta sleep tonite! :)

Rystil Arden said:
Yup, SoM seems nearly ready to go to the next day :)
Probably one or two more posts . . . unless I get orders ;)

Rystil Arden said:
Ya, those preface/prelude threads may be a little while in DI, and I don't want to start VP until I finish this stretch of lots of work.
No worries, I'm not rushing ya - all in good time :)

Rystil Arden said:
The trouble there is the price of owning a spelljamming ship. Also, I kinda don't want to start another game with the exploration theme in that same setting when there are already two. Maybe if they were pirates or something instead :]
Pirates might work - what about something like bounty hunters (Cowboy Bepop) or a Firefly type crew. That would be cool for either.

Rystil Arden said:
They are waiting for their time spike to die down, unfortunately. I could have thrown a gratuitous random attack against them to give them something to do, but I didn't roll one, so I thought that wouldn't be fair.
Okay, show the women talk to us them or something. I'm certain it would be interesting having two gruff dwarves having to entertain or appease that many women! :D :)

Keia

Bront

The man with the probe
I could go for Cowboy Bebop/Firefly type of spelljamming thing...

Obviously, not a nymph, but I could have fun with that.

unleashed

First Post
Bront said:
I could go for Cowboy Bebop/Firefly type of spelljamming thing...

Obviously, not a nymph, but I could have fun with that.

Firefly-like would work for me...freelancers, they're far worse than pirates. :lol:

Bront

The man with the probe
Figures, I show up, and RA leaves :p

I showered today, realy!

I've got a pirates one, so freelance or bounty-hunters is better, freelance can be fun. Not sure what kind of character I'd be interested in playing though. Probably have to browse through them and see who else is playing what.

Remove ads