Paper figures + paper miniatures (esp. Superheroes stuff)

Boyblue

First Post
Hi!

I've been lurking around a bit and not sure whether this ist the right part of the forum for this thread.

I just wanted to show you my self made paper figures. I use for them some different templates, so some of the figures have often the same pose. Maybe it's somehow compareable to "Hero Machine" as I'm always adding just the detailed stuff and the colouring. Figures are all DC Comics characters.

the overview of some JLA members on one page:
7cm JLA 1980 web.jpg

some other figures:
jsa_mrterrific2000.jpg
jli_crimsonfox2.jpg
loj_batman.jpg
csa_superwoman_2.jpg

xx_johnfox2.jpg
jla_hawkwoman.jpg
jla_wonderwomanc.jpg
jsa_00_powergirl.jpg
xx_jade2b.jpg

Last edited:

Boyblue

First Post
and these are the figures combined with minatures also made of paper.

pict0005.jpg

and here just paper miniatures, that were made of stuff from Worldworksgames and from Stone Edges' "Orbital"

bc_01_details1.jpg

bc_01_details2.jpg

bc_02_details1.jpg

bc_02_details2.jpg

If I'm in the wrong part of the forum please tell me...

Last edited:

D'karr

Adventurer
BoyBlue your kitbash of Caveworks looks fantastic. I made a crosspost at the WorldWorks Games forums so they can come see this great work.

Very well done.

aleph13

First Post
Very cool two-level CaveWorks build, BoyBlue!

Did you make an inner structure to help support extra weight, or is it hollow (since you're using paper minis)?

Boyblue

First Post
Many thanks for the nice comments, guys!

And thank you D'Karr for the crosslink. I was just afraid that I would be not allowed to post my stuff at Wordworks as there is also stuff included from their competitor. Do you think this might cause problems?

I forgot to mention the computers: they are also made out of stuff from Worldworks. It's the scifi system First Flight.

Did you make an inner structure to help support extra weight, or is it hollow
The stairs and levels are made with foamcard (hope this is the right word). And the structure they are put on is filled on the bottom with a few little iron marbles - thus it gets a bit more steadfastness than only paper.

Boyblue

First Post
The templates for the figures can be found at my homepage so you can even make your own if you want to. (in the Templates section)
But I don't know how to post a link here. Two days ago I got thrown out and I was told that this was a spam link - but it wasn't.

So I will try it once more... you need the usual h-t-t-p- and then directly the text "boyblue.piranho." and at the end a c-o-m

Can anybody help me to post this right?? *lol*

D'karr

Adventurer
Boyblue said:
The templates for the figures can be found at my homepage so you can even make your own if you want to. (in the Templates section)
But I don't know how to post a link here. Two days ago I got thrown out and I was told that this was a spam link - but it wasn't.

So I will try it once more... you need the usual h-t-t-p- and then directly the text "boyblue.piranho." and at the end a c-o-m

Can anybody help me to post this right?? *lol*

Let's give it a try Boyblue's DC Universe Superheroes

Boyblue

First Post
Thank you once more, D'karr, for the fast help!! :) I bet I would have thrown out again at the first try.. :lol:

And here's a little "explanation" how the display has been built up out of the several parts...

bc 01j.jpg

bc 01i.jpg

bc 01h.jpg

bc 01g.jpg

bc 01f.jpg

bc 01e.jpg

bc 01d.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases