Current Conversion Requests

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Hey, now that Dark Sun has been announced as the next 4e campaign setting to be released, can I request that the last six Dark Sun creatures be converted, so that we have a complete Dark Sun set for 3e?

Jaysyn

First Post
Speaking of Dark Sun, Athas.org never did make any templates for the Spirits of the Land. They made a few actual spirits in Faces of the Forgotten North, but no templates or easy ways to generate them. Think you guys can come up with something?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Speaking of Dark Sun, Athas.org never did make any templates for the Spirits of the Land. They made a few actual spirits in Faces of the Forgotten North, but no templates or easy ways to generate them. Think you guys can come up with something?

At first glance, they don't seem much different than the spirit of the land in MM2. Do they differ enough to warrant conversion?

Jaysyn

First Post
At first glance, they don't seem much different than the spirit of the land in MM2. Do they differ enough to warrant conversion?

Not a conversion per se, but a template or way to create them from a base terrain or something similar. Each one is supposed to be unique.

It's pretty hard to use the Epic Wildshape: Spirit of the Land if you can't make one. Yes, I'm wanting to use an epic druid NPC in my next campaign.

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Hi gang,

I was looking through the Creature Catalog Crypt page and noticed that the html and PDF pages for the Ixitxachitl and its vampiric subtypes are no longer there. Is it still possible to get that conversion (or the links fixed)?

Thanks for any info! B-)

Last edited:

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Yeah, that's weird. I'm guessing a broken link from one of the forum upgrades sometime. Hopefully the page isn't lost!

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Yeah, that's weird. I'm guessing a broken link from one of the forum upgrades sometime. Hopefully the page isn't lost!

I found a little treat on my hard drive last night - the original Tome of Horrors PDF netbook that was released before Necromancer Games published the 3e version (which is missing some of the monsters from the netbook) and the ixitxachitl and vampiric variants are in there. The stats are for 3e, not 3.5e, but that's okay because that's what I was looking for anyway. :) There are official WotC 3.5e stats for the ixitxachitl out there anyway.

Anyhow, thanks anyway. FYI: there are still a bunch of broken links on the Creature Catalog site, especially in the Creature Crypt, if anyone is interested.

B-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases