Current Conversion Requests

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Am I imagining it, or is the completed Death Ox missing from the "Finished and Awaiting Upload to CC" list?

Big Mac

Explorer
If you have other requests, post 'em here. :)

Any chance of getting some more Pocket Reference... threads going? I realise they take a lot of work to set up, but I think they are a good resource to point external conversion fans at.

The two I would like to see most are:

Pocket Reference: Creatures from the Greyhawk Setting

and

Pocket Reference: Creatures from the Dragonlance Setting

Canonfire doesn't seem to have its conversion project very well organised at the moment, but there is supposed to be a ton of conversion material scattered around the Internet. I'm hoping that if a GH Pocket Reference is available, I can post a link to it on the Greyhawk D&D 3.0e/3.5e/d20/Pathfinder forum and get other people to help me find any conversions that Echohawk doesn't know about.

Dragonlance Nexus pretty much has things easy, as MWP did most of the important stuff, but if a DL Pocket Reference is available, I will put a link to it in my Dragonlance Forums signature and see if I can directly solicit the conversions that haven't been done.

If you get extra time and can post a Pocket Reference: Creatures from the Mystara Setting, I will promote it over at the Mystara section of The Piazza.

Anyhoo, I know this is hard work, so this isn't urgent. But if it could go at the back of the to-do list that would be great.

Thanks!

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Thanks for the encouragement. I'm busy with the Planescape Pocket Reference at the moment, but they are rather time-consuming, so don't hold your breath ;).

Dragonlance and Greyhawk are likely candidates after that, but I just might tackle the giants or dragons creature types first.

Mystara is a very low priority, since Mortis has already done such a good job with the CCCI. I'm not sure a Pocket Reference would add much to that.

Filby

First Post
Request

Might I request a conversion of the bug-a-boo from Dragon #158?

Weird choice, I guess, but I have a thing for goblinoids...

Melatuis

Explorer
Collectable or Comlpetition series modules?

Not to long ago BigMac, if my memory is correct, found 4 AD&D modules that went for $1,500 on ebay. If they were the Competition modules I have PRF (adobe) copies of C1 thru C6.

There was also a non Competition/Collectable module, if you let know what is I will check my downloads to see if I have it.

Thank You

Shade

Monster Junkie
I know Echohawk was looking for Up the Garden Path, and recently found a scan of just the monster pages from that module.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases