Current Conversion Requests

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
As I catch up, a few notes/questions on this list...

Armor Boar: This is listed under Magical Beasts but is actually an animal.
Coral Worm: This is listed under Magical Beasts but is actually vermin.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Under the completed Microscopic Monsters, Globigerina is listed, but I can't seem to find that anywhere in Homebrews.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Under Overhaul, I see Xantravar listed, but I can't seem to find that in Homebrews.

And these two were listed on this page a while back, but seems to have disappeared without being uploaded to the CC:
  • Ghazneth, Rowan Cormaeril, the Scourge of Storms and Lightning
  • Tyerkow

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Living Ash is listed under Overhaul, but I think that is a new conversion of the Dragonlance Ash Elemental, rather than an overhaul of the Ash Quasielemental.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Under Overhaul, I see Xantravar listed, but I can't seem to find that in Homebrews.

And these two were listed on this page a while back, but seems to have disappeared without being uploaded to the CC:
  • Ghazneth, Rowan Cormaeril, the Scourge of Storms and Lightning
  • Tyerkow

Fixed. Thanks!

Living Ash is listed under Overhaul, but I think that is a new conversion of the Dragonlance Ash Elemental, rather than an overhaul of the Ash Quasielemental.

That is correct. I'll move it to the correct section.

Erdrick Dragin

Banned
Banned
I'm surprised no one has converted the fiery fey creature known as a Firetail from Forgotten Realms Monstrous Compendium. Any chance that can be done soon? (there's the firetail and the stronger, spellcasting kind called tshala)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I've fixed that link, but it does look like the Planewalker conversion treats them as elementals, rather than fey.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases