E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
The Guildhall

The Sage's Guild is easy to find just off the main market. It is a structure like many others in the area, two stories and featuring a wooden sign swinging above the door way. Upon entering the guildhall you see a well apointed foyer with a few comfortable chairs on the left and a rack for hanging coats and packs. A butler stands at the opposite end of the room dressed in fine clothing though it has seen better days looking a bit dusty and tattered.

He welcomes you with a jovial smile, "Here to see Atterwood, I'd imagine? He's been expecting some of you to stop by he has. Come in, come in, no need to stand out in the cold. You can stow your gear and coats there, and come I'll show you to him right away."

Once you have had a chance to come in and remove your outerwear he directs you up the stairs just beyond the foyer. Provided you do not stop him, the somewhat portly butler leads you up the wooden staircase. At the top of the stairs at the first door, he pauses for a second before knocking on the door and opening it. "Them adventurers are here to see you sir." Then he bows and motions for you to enter.

The large room beyond is full of comfortable clutter. Thickly cushioned chairs are scattered about; wall-to-wall bookshelves are crammed with hundreds of books, scrolls, and maps, devoid of any discernable filing system; and well-worn rugs cover the floor. The far wall is almost entirely occupied by the large windows that look over the courtyard gardens. The tops of the windows are inset with stained glass that throws colored light onto the dust motes dancing in the air. Before the windows, a massive oaken desk takes advantage of the sunlight. Behind the desk and its stacks of books and papers, an aging half-elven man sits scribbling furiously in ledger.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus looks around the study and comes to the conclusion that the room might be nice without all the books. He waits for the more eloguent people to do the talking.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy

Percy curtsies and puts a pleasent smile on her face. "Greetings Mr. Atterwood. My name is Percy. I am a sorcerer, and these are my companions Gorefoot, Nars, Sir Ishmael of the Wooden Sword, Rodimus and Nezrak." She points to them in turn. "Except for Nezrak, we have all adventured together before, successfully overcoming a number of difficulties and proving ourselves to be effective agents for our employers. You may use Rilithorn the wizard and Gontar the jewler as references for us if you like. They reside here in Orussus, as you may know."

Erekose13

Explorer
Tharivian Atterwood

"Welcome." Tharivian Atterwood says in a high pitched sqeek that seems a little odd coming from the old sage. When he continues in that voice you are left to assume that's how he normally speaks. "That is excellent, a pleasure to meet you Percy and everyone. You have worked for Rilithorn you say? Perfect, he is an acquaintance of mine as a matter of fact I believe he mentioned your exploits to me already. I had no idea my request would attract such an accomplished crew." he misses your point regarding Nezrak, or at least he doesn't question you further on your references.

Tharivian motions towards the sideboard near his desk before asking, "Wound anyone care for wine before we get down to business?" The elderly half-elf's ammiable attitude is disarming, accentuated by his shrewd blue eyes and neatly trimmed beard.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Ishmael keeps quiet, but visible. The pain in his head has subsided into a dull throbbing ache. On occasion, he feels the need to scratch his arms but he keeps as still as he can. As usual, he lets Percy do the talking.

Remove ads