Percy would like to buy

1 wand of CLW 250 of 750 gps
Long spear 5 gps
morningstar 8 gpa
2 vials of holy water 50 gps
2 vials of alchemist fire 40 gps
10 silvered bolts 21 gps
374 total

We should put the 250 front money towards the wand. Percy will buy the rest from her own funds, and will chip in 250 gps more towards the wand. Rodimus can put in the other 250 gps, can't he?

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Sure. That's actually what I was pondering currently for the best plan.
Still considering what are all the things Rodimus needs on the expedition.

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Nars has 271 gp and so could contribute some to the wand, but will not do so as it appears that is coverred already by Percy, Rodimus, and Ishmael.

Nars purchases 10 pieces of chalk for 1 sp. "Does anyone have some, er, rope?" Also, during the shopping, Nars hands a scroll to Nezrak, "I, er, bought this to, ah, help kill the Redcap, but it, er, didn't get used. You can use, ah, it to make one of us, er, larger." (Scroll of Enlarge)

Manzanita

First Post
It shouldn't really matter whos money buys the wand, as we should reimburse it from loot gained. For now, let's let Percy and Rodimus buy it, and not forget that.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoOC: So here's what Rodimus will be buying:
250gp towards the Wand
22gp Alchemical silver Kama
4gp Cold iron kama
10gp Rations for 20 days
1gp another 50ft of hempen rope (you never know when you might need it)
------
287gp total

Erekose13

Explorer
The Tomb

With a map and directions from the butler in hand, the group prepares for the journey ahead. The morning after purchases have been made is bright and sunny, an auspicious day to set out. The crisp morning air is accentuated by the complete lack of clouds in the sky. Everyone takes a nice deep breath before taking that first step on their next great adventure.

Following the roads to Sairundan the party meetings little trouble on the road. A few caravans and lone travelers pass them or are passed by the group. The day wears on with the sun moving across your path as you travel south east. Nothing distracts you as you reach the first road station set up a day outside Orussus. A few other merchants are stopping here at night and there is a nice fire to sit and shoot the breeze by.

The next two days follow much the same routine, marching by day, nice friendly company by night. On the forth day you arrive at the spot on your map where it indicates that you need to move off the beaten path and head into the edge of the dessert. The terrain here is hilly and the sun hot. There is still a fair amount of vegetation as the group crests a hill. Down the other side of the hill you can see a magnificent stone structure protruding. It is decorated with relief sculptures or half-men, half-animal creatures. To the left and right of the doors are 14-foot tall stone statues of naked men with jackal heads. To your right, you see a pile of rock and debris. You hear birds chirping from the trees to the north of you.

Trainz

Explorer
Do you mind if I post a picture of what they currently see ?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
As they near the temple, Ishmael, atop his warpony Courage, takes out his lance. He scans the area for any trouble. At this point, he'll take the front of the company.

[sblock]OOG: I guess the wand is with Ishmael. I'll remove the party wand from his inventory if anybody else wants to hold it.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases