E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
Percy

"Actually, I don't know if there's much point to having Nars scout it. There's only one entrance. We know there are gnolls there. It looks like if we round the rocks to the north, we should be able to approach the gate without being seen. Perhaps someone can stay here and cover the rest. Perhaps me and Nezrak. The gnolls may be overconfident, thinking no one would come to them and attack. These humanoid types aren't the smartest creatures around. That's what my uncle used to say, anyway."

SlagMortar

First Post
Edit: Percy posted first

Nars follows Percy's direction. "If the, er, gnolls have, ah, posted lookouts, they'd have seens us already. Could be, er, waiting for us to get in the, er, open."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Administrative: [sblock]Trainz is a friend who helped with this adventure, creating all the maps and tons of other stuff. He wants to watch and see how things progress and has posted the first map for us :)[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
"Well, what does everyone think?" whispers Percy from behind the rocks. "I think we should send a force in to the gate. Everyone except Nezrak and me. Does anyone have a different plan? Nars invisible & alone?"

SlagMortar

First Post
"Let's, er, all move forward."

If nothing happens as they move forward, Nars will search the area near the doors for traps before they enter. (Search +9, +2 for secret compartments/doors, +2 for unusual stonework)

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Ishmael volunteers to act as a decoy if the party is not all going to the entrance. If his offer is accepted, then he'll ride up to the statues.

Erekose13

Explorer
Looks like consensus is to send everyone but Percy and Nars to scout out the doors, leaving those two to cover the others from their vantage point. Correct?

Manzanita

First Post
nimisgod said:
Ishmael volunteers to act as a decoy if the party is not all going to the entrance. If his offer is accepted, then he'll ride up to the statues.

I'd vote against a decoy. Either have just Nars sneak up, or (preferably, I guess), everyone except the arcanists.

Remove ads