E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
I responded to your email, Erekose. I'm good with whatever you want to do with it.

I'm thinking that Velmont has a 4th level cleric who just finished an adventure. He hasn't shown up in the RDI, but I wonder if we could solicit his involvement OOC. Does anyone have a comment on that? In general, I think its better to have a PC cleric than an NPC. And either is better than having none at all!

Erekose13

Explorer
Cool, yeah as per the announcement, nimisgod has retired from the boards for a while and Orsal is taking his place as character judge.

Erekose13

Explorer
Manzanita said:
I responded to your email, Erekose. I'm good with whatever you want to do with it.

I'm thinking that Velmont has a 4th level cleric who just finished an adventure. He hasn't shown up in the RDI, but I wonder if we could solicit his involvement OOC. Does anyone have a comment on that? In general, I think its better to have a PC cleric than an NPC. And either is better than having none at all!

Personally that sounds good to me. Ridik is an amusing fellow, though he was contemplating retiring him, so I'd send a quick email/pm to him.

Manzanita

First Post
I'll email Velmont. I'll reiterate that I'm happy to take over either of Liquid blue's adventures. I don't believe I saved either of the summaries he mailed out. I'm not partial to which one.

Erekose13

Explorer
I've emailed him to request his notes and posted to both threads stating my intention to take them over. Thanks for the help I'll definitely take you up on it. I try to maintain only 2 adventures as its as much as I can handle. Which ever one I take over will move quickly to a resolution that will be satisfactory for the players, hopefully no more than a couple of months IRL.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases