Branding Opportunity (Here? Yes or No?)

Greetings all,

Just wanted to post a quick missive here that despite popular rumor I am not in a ditch somewhere. I've recently taken on a lot more work as I am trying to get my career off the ground. This, in addition to making the mistake of purchasing Civ 4, is leaving me with just about enough time to grab some food and make it to bed in time to get 6 or 7 hours of sleep.

I sincerely apologize to everyone involved in my games. I thought I could juggle posting here daily with my new workload, but it sadly hasn't turned out this way.

I'd like to continue my games, but will sadly probably only be able to post on weekends for the forseeable future. There simply aren't enough hours in the day for me Mon-Fri. If people would like to stick with me, it would be great, but if this new schedule is not to your liking I certainly understand if you want to jump ship.

Yours in service,

BrOp

Thanee

First Post
Yep, good luck with your career. :)

I've no problems with that, really. It won't be like that forever, anyways. ;)

A post here and there, and be it only on the weekends, would be cool, tho. :)

Bye
Thanee

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm good with things travelling a little slower (although I hope things will be speedier than they currently are, previous to my last post the next was 20th of last month ;))

Scotley

Hero
Work on the career, so you can retire and run more games. I'm willing to stay with a slower posting game. I've probably gotten involved with more games than I should anyway, so the slower pace is okay.

Raging Epistaxis

First Post
Ok, I'll have to be the dissenting A***ole. You have to post faster! WAAAHHH!

-Phew. Ok. that's out of my system.-

Take your time, get the rest of your life/career in order. After all, that is the higher priority.

I'll just sit here pitifully checking the Sons of Krauss threads from time to time and wistfully remember the good-old-days when we were posting there... :(

-Well, mostly out of my system- ;)

Truth be told, I have an email subscription to the threads, so I'll get an email whenever you can post.

Good luck on the job - hope it works out great for you.

Honestly, I'm torn between starting my own game and hoping someone else drops out of Thanee's PoR game so I have a chance to slip in... :heh:

But my own work looks to be on the increase, so I probably shouldn't start one just now.

R E

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases