Quirky Food Habits

reveal said:
[Insert sexual innuendo here]
Oh, I'll insert my ... sexual innuendo alright. And then I'll pull it out at the last minute and...

Well, that's why you've got that big tattoo that looks like a target on your back, right? :p

Last edited:

Ferret

Explorer
At the end of a meal I try to have a bit of everything left an get it in one mouthful, not so its a big fork/spoon full, just to collect up all the scraps. On the smae line f tohught, I can't have like, half a fork of food, it always has to be a full one. Same for Drinks, I need to feel the full mouthful of juice or coke or whatever, otherwise it feels really odd.

Oh and when I eat brioche I dunk it in Milk. :)

Richards

Legend
I always eat a piece of pie backwards, starting with the crust (which is arguably the least-tasty part of the pie) and working my way back to the tip - that way, the last bite is theoretically the best tasting.

I do the same thing with slices of watermelon, too. But not with pizza! That would just be weird.

Johnathan

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Richards said:
I always eat a piece of pie backwards, starting with the crust (which is arguably the least-tasty part of the pie) and working my way back to the tip - that way, the last bite is theoretically the best tasting.

I do the same thing with slices of watermelon, too. But not with pizza! That would just be weird.

Johnathan
I do somethingsimilar with pie and watermellon. With pizza I just leave the crusts. :eek:

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
When eat pie, I push down hard on the fork so some of the filling squirts out the sides. When I've eaten everything 'cept the crust, I scoop all the ejected filling onto the crust and eat that.

When I was little, I used to pour a whole lot of sugar in my coffee, and eat it with a spoon. I'd scrape some sugar off the bottom and crunch that with the coffee.

Richards

Legend
My youngest son used to eat only the cherry filling out of a piece of cherry pie, leaving the entire crust intact. We used to call him "the pie vampire."

Johnathan

Tinker Gnome

Explorer
Sour Cream is awesome, I could eat it on its own. It also goes good on french fries.

I like to mix my food together a lot of the time too. I think it tastes better that way.

I dont put ice in my soda when at a drink machine, I dont see the need to when it is already cold.

Whne eating food, I think about whehre it came from.

I like to eat with my hands a lot.

Gravy goes good on everything.

Butter is good on french fries too.

Green onions are good on everything too.

Remove ads