Large Reward!!

Magnus Vincent

First Post
Wanted DEAD only, large reward.

The one who falsely calls himself Eragon Shadeslayer. I offer one million gold for his head and another million for his dragon. Contact me here, or find me in the tavern.

Sir Magnus Vincent

Cain Thorn

First Post
*placed on a piece of parchment, held in place by glue 'careful not to touch, tis soverign glue'; the writing is uniform and cannot be discerned as heavy or light, left handed or right handed, male or female*

Why such a large bounty, if it because of a false name, then some one has a very large ego they wish protected.

You offer reward, but no information upon the subject here, some do not wish to meet in person, so for an interested person, I humbly request that you give more information upon the subect and its dragon.

*signed with a kittens paw print*

Magnus Vincent

First Post
reward

*a new paper, with the description of the man and dragon*

My reasons for the reward are my own, and I assure you I am able to pay that and more. Suffice to say the man is using a false name to commit horrible acts, and harm innocents.

Cain Thorn

First Post
*placed on a piece of parchment, held in place by glue 'careful not to touch, tis soverign glue'; the writing is uniform and cannot be discerned as heavy or light, left handed or right handed, male or female*

If you do not tell your reasons for the crime, other than a false name, I begin to wonder if this is not a joke by some upstart. What horrible acts have been committed, what harm has he done? As for innocents, there is no such thing, not even a new born child is innocent.

Magnus Vincent

First Post
To put it most simpley, he attacked and harmed several friends of mine, and I refuse to abide it. And as he eludes me, I offer this reward for his death. If you doubt the amount of the reward, ask either the one called Locdonan, or Sir Ivan Kellandros. They can both verify my ability to pay. And if you are not interested in the bounty, I ask you politely to refrain from answering.

Magnus

Cain Thorn

First Post

Not interested? I've been curious about it, aye I have. It seems though, why run blindly into a fight that is not my own when I have no information about the bounty, dear sir answer me that. Because of this, what are some capabilities of this false Eragon Shadeslayer and his dragon?

If these questions cannot be answered by anyone but the bounty himself, then all are fools that rush to claim this hefty sum that you placed upon his head.

Remove ads