Elysium Squad IC

engrishonly

First Post
Eva leans her spear against the wall of the tunnel, planning to take it up again when this moment's crisis has passed. With two members of Pelor's mission ahead in the darkness, a mis-cast spear is far more possible than before.

Eva grimly draws the long, gold-hilted sword from the scabbard on her back. Her blue eyes are fixed forward, towards the flash of light.

"May Pelor watch over them... though I know not how much longer I can stand here, and wait. All this skulking and waiting..."

Eva clenches her teeth, and grips her long-bladed sword more tightly.

JonnyFive

First Post
Geeo in the tunnel w/ main party

' ah, lass. Did yea not ever need to wait? Has our Lord always answered yer prayers instantly? Take a deep breath and calm yerself. I do believe it would do ye some good.' Geeo says to Eva in a fatherly tone, slowly shaking his head and wondering if the good brothers of pelor still taught patience in their lessons.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Yavarin, we should close, and signal the others behind us to do so as well. Perhaps we can distract them and the others can approach unnoticed." Brother Ray says.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Let's see if we can get their attention" And Yavarin loses an arrow targeted to the origin of the point of light, then ducks behind a nearby boulder.

engrishonly

First Post
Eva looks at Geeo and says, with a look of frustration, "I speak to Pelor often, and He has given me this mission... to bring His light to Quehalost. And every moment that I spend waiting is one more moment when I cannot do His will! It frustrates me to have to wait when there is so much good that I can do!"

Her mailed foot clanks as she stamps on the ground, anxious to do her part to spread Pelor's light.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Yavarin, Ray:

Yavarin's shot sails down the tunnel. Unable to see at that distance in the dark, only the sound of the arrow striking something solid is any indication of whether or not it found its mark. Of course, the something solid it struck may have been a creature - or the well traveled dirt floor.

The enemy seems to respond with another bolt of energy. This one also finds its way home, starting from about the same distance off but from a new location, just to the right of the last bolt of energy. The shimmering light approaches and again it is Ray who is the target.

Ray:
[Sblock]Ray takes 5 damage[/Sblock]

Geeo, Eva, Cassient, Kiera:
Again a shimmering attack can be seen coming from down the tunnel. And again the shimmering light explodes about 40 feet down the tunnel - outlining its victim in brilliant light for just a moment. Again, though, in this darkness it is next to impossible to tell which of the two were struck.

JonnyFive

First Post
engrishonly said:
Eva looks at Geeo and says, with a look of frustration, "I speak to Pelor often, and He has given me this mission... to bring His light to Quehalost. And every moment that I spend waiting is one more moment when I cannot do His will! It frustrates me to have to wait when there is so much good that I can do!"

Her mailed foot clanks as she stamps on the ground, anxious to do her part to spread Pelor's light.

'Aye, Pelor has given you this mission, but he has also given it to us as well. And to bring light ye may have ta stand back and let those who fit the task better. ' Geeo explains to Eva. Upon seeing several more energy blasts farther up the tunnel, Geeo Sighs ' But what ever is facing our friends is firing upon them. Perhaps in this case it would be a good idea to advance upon them. Cassient, Kiera what say ye? '

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Using the new origin as a mark, Yavarin will send another arrow down the tunnel. "Brother Ray, why don't you let the others know to advance to us, stealth and speed are of little advantage here" and Yavarin will head foward down the tunnel and again drop behind a boulder.

NF:
[sblock] Imagine, a skirmisher actually skirmishing! Now since I will move in this turn does the skirmish class ability kick in or do I have to move before I shoot?[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Ray extends his glow, a becon of good in the dark, and waves forward his companions before he takes off quickly after Yavarin

Remove ads