HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

Salix

First Post
Is there a training room in this place? I'd like to keep sharp and get my workout in.

OOC: I'm interested in running a Danger Room scenario. No points for advancement or anything, just straight combat against some pre-rolled characters. Anyone interested? What would be the mechanism for it? Would the combat run here in Sblocks, or on a separate thread?

Phoenix8008

First Post
After a long and awkward silence, Paladin decides to make himself a little more comfortable. Slinging his shield behind his back, Paladin removes his helmet and sets it down on the table. Running his fingers through his sandy colored hair, he stretches some before walking around and looking at the other things in the room which he finds strange.

"Indeed Gremlin, a place to practice my swordsmanship would be a boon. I may also enjoy seeing more of this 'headquarters' structure at some point. Right now though, another drink would be just the thing."

Taking his empty flagon back up to the bar, Paladin searches around to see what else there is to drink.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I know there iz training somewhere, but here is where we wait to be called to help, and that is not important to, no?" Psyren says.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Aye verily, Psyren. To aid those in need is our purpose here and an important one it is."

Paladin finds another drink and wanders around the room looking from item to item in curiosity.

Salix

First Post
"I don't mind being on call, that's why I'm not drinking. the deal is, I work out six days a week. If I miss a day I get cranky", the dwarf says looking antsy.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
Avatar,you have the air of a well travelled man. Where have you worked before?
"Oh, boy, here it comes", thought Avatar. He decided that the team would have to know something about him, and would eventually find it out sooner or later.

"I've, uh, worked in several different places", he began. "Currently I work for a small east-coast university, teaching history and what-not. I don't think they'd approve of one of their tweed-coat types dashing off to do this, so..." The man pointed at his mask and shrugged as his voice trailed off.

Bront

The man with the probe
Psyren nods, "I undersand. I get letters from fans saying all sorts of bad things when I go here. Things like "Inhuman Scum", or "How could you turn back to fans and not sing no more", or "Send me your underwear." It iz hurtful."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases