HQ: The 'Ready Lounge'

Kylara

First Post
The oriental girl pauses to consider Chip's answer before replying. "If you first used it when you were upset, anything could have happened, and once you know you can do something, its easy to do it again because you already know you can succeed. I do not think it should be to hard to learn, if you are really willing to spend the time required to do so. I am not that gifted, It took me the last few years with 6 hours a day of training to master my techniques, and I am still improving. I do not doubt that you'd be able to improve on my record if you applied yourself."

Bront

The man with the probe
"To know yourself is to better yourself." Gun Monkey says to Chip and Aika. "A very wise cookie told me that a few nights ago. The cookie was tasty, and the advice was wise but less tasty."

Velmont

First Post
"These cookies aren't always wise... most of the time, they have difficulty with the english. How many times I have read sentence with confusing synthax. But you were lucky. It make sense. Knowledge is power, you fear what you don't understand. That's have been proven many time in history." replies CPU walking up to the pool table. "Someone want to play pool?"

Velmont

First Post
CPu stop to talk and stare a moment at Gun Monkey before he start to laugh heartly. "Nice one..." He walk behind the pool table and grabs the triangle. "You've never played? That's a pool table." He starts to take the ball and put them inside the triangle. "You just need to put all those ball in the holes, but you must do it with those cue and the white ball. If you are interested, I can explain you all the rules."

Rybaer

First Post
Kylara said:
The oriental girl pauses to consider Chip's answer before replying. "If you first used it when you were upset, anything could have happened, and once you know you can do something, its easy to do it again because you already know you can succeed. I do not think it should be to hard to learn, if you are really willing to spend the time required to do so. I am not that gifted, It took me the last few years with 6 hours a day of training to master my techniques, and I am still improving. I do not doubt that you'd be able to improve on my record if you applied yourself."

"That's really cool," Chip says. "Maybe you could teach me some of these techniques you know. When I came here, one condition was that I had to keep up with my schooling. The UN is hooking me up with a tutor, but they also thought I might be able to learn from some of the other team members. I think I could really get to like school if I was learning how to do cool stuff like what you can do."

Velmont

First Post
CPU take a cue and gives it to Gun Monkey. "It is not hard. I'll show you the basic rules, and play a game. After that, I'll explain the tournement rules. A lot more challenging, but I am quit sure you'll handle that well."

CPU explains the rules while finishing to place the ball in the triangle. He removes it and put the white ball at the other end. "I'll do the break for that one." He hit the white ball that fly up to 1 ball at the top of the triangle. As it hit, all the balls starts to scatter except the 8 ball who seems to stay in place. The 15 stop near the hole but doesn't seem to want to fall in it. All the others haev scattered well but none have been pocketed. "Ratz... well, sometimes happen. Your turns. You still can choose if you want to play with the high or lows."

Bront

The man with the probe
Gun Monkey takes his turn, looking around at the balls, and as the game continues, he seems to pick up more and more. "Interesting." he says.

Remove ads