(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As Rillian enters the inn, he sees that the interior is a bit unusual. There's a common room with a bar and a fireplace, and a kitchen attached, and there's stairs leading up to the second floor where the rooms might be--that much is normal. What is strange is that behind the bar, on the opposite side from the wine, ale, and spirits, is a large and partially interconnected series of vials, beakers, tubes and other delicate glass instruments, filled with strangely-coloured liquids.*

*An old man behind the bar looks up towards Rillian with sad eyes and says rather bleakly:*

"Welcome to the Harvest's Bounty stranger...What can I do for you?"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton nods, and follows Rillian in. At the odd sight, he raises his eyebrows in interest, but weariness is a more powerful feeling. Not noticing the man's obvious demeanor, "We are here to acquire rooms for the night."
[sblock=Pre-Now]Link to last thread for ease of reference.[/sblock]

Brain

First Post
Scun's mood lightened as they travelled the roads, and he was glad to be able to share the bounty of the land with his companions in the Mongrel way.

By the time they arrived at the tavern, he had put the hobgoblins out of his mind and was feeling pretty good overall.

(ooc: how far are we from the desert in Scun's estimation?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, rooms? Okay, I guess...How many?..."

*He sighs.*

(OOC: Not having Knowledge: Geography, Scun makes a rough estimation--he thinks they are less than halfway there)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer, Dwarven Smith

Thurgan entered the inn with the others, muttering as usual. He looked around the inn for anything unusual, or anything that reminded him of the time he spent in the Stonepike mountains.

He tried to make some sense of the vials and beakers behind the bar, resolving not to ask the innkeeper for anything to drink or eat.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan is unsure of the practical applications of the vials and beakers. The only things he sees to remind him of his time in the mountains are simple similarities, like the mountains themselves, or the presence of a few smithies in the town to make use of the ore mined from the mountains.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer, Dwarven Crafter

*Thurgan resolved to find time to get to one of the armories, to fix a few of the dents in his chainmail, and that annoying divit he's been trying to work out of his one war axe.*

"S'pose once the rooms er settled I kin head o'er to one o' the smithies?" Thurgan asked of someone one in the group. "Got some work that needs be done . . . mebbe even git ta work some myself."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases