Star Wars Revised - are all books being revised?

Holy Bovine

First Post
Well, are they??!

Specifically I'm hoping they do an update to the Starship guide and release it using the new rules.

That and the Race book (which I seem to remember hearing a rumour from a friend of a friend's second cousin's former roommate that they were going to do).

Anyone out there have more specific info - and a link?

Skywalker

Adventurer
Actually there will be a revised Alien Anthology hard cover.

Some of the other books are going to be at least partially revised by way of free web downloads from Wizards. I think the Dark Side Sourcebook is first up.

As for Starship of tha Galaxy someone mentioned that it still useful as it included many new ships, skill, feats and prestige classes that could either be applied as written or after a quick modification.

dpdx

Explorer
Equal Treatment!

I'd love to see Star Wars get half the attention they give to DnD.

Meanwhile, all of us are sitting here with our RCRBs not knowing when anything will come out.

Specifically, I'd like to see some kind of guide to the Universe so I could set up a campaign without having to read fifty NJO books...

Skywalker

Adventurer
I'd love to see Star Wars get half the attention they give to DnD.

Unfortunately until it sells as well it won't.

Meanwhile, all of us are sitting here with our RCRBs not knowing when anything will come out.

Yeah it all tentative. Still at least WotC have said that Power of the Jedi and Arms and Equipment Guide are coming out this year, with the Alien Anthology Revised and Big Class book next year.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Oh well. I would love to see a new Starship guide but if they release some web enhancements for the exsisting one I guess that woul be OK too.

And I am very glad that there is a new Alien Anthology coming out (and the Dark Side book too). Now at least I know what to buy now and what can wait for the revised editions.

Thanks everybody!

Remove ads