Heroes for Hire Restart (M&M2E)

hero4hire

Explorer
I am restarting my old Heroes for Hire game in Mutants and Masterminds second edition and I have at least 2 openings.

The game is set in the Marvel Universe using PL 10 versions of (semi-obscure) of existing Marvel Characters.

Anyone interested?

The OOC thread can be found here

H4H Staff

H4H IC Game

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Tempting, though I'll admit that I know little of Marvel Universe in any way (Never realy followed comics other than through friends). Would that be a problem?

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
Tempting, though I'll admit that I know little of Marvel Universe in any way (Never realy followed comics other than through friends). Would that be a problem?

The Characters that are being played are existing Marvel Universe Characters. But are ususally so obscure or unused that we usually have free reign on what exactly we want to do with them.

I dont have a problem at all with Players not being that familiar with comics. I believe Rybaer had the same issue. I gave him a link to a couple of sites and not only did he pick an awesome character but was roleplaying it really well!

If that interests you, welcome aboard!

Here is a re-post of some sites

www.writeups.org is a great site. The writeups are in the MEGs/DC/BoH system but are generally well written and have rich role-playing and history sections in each writeup.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ is probably the definitive site obscure Marvel Characters

http://www.marveldirectory.com/indivualsac.htm is the main Marvel site and has bios of several Marvel personalities

hero4hire

Explorer
Rybaer said:
I'm still in. May take some time to get Echo transferred to 2E, though.

No prob..Still recruiting...

You'd figure with all the complaining about there being limited MnM 2e games available ppl would have jumped on it.

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
No prob..Still recruiting...

You'd figure with all the complaining about there being limited MnM 2e games available ppl would have jumped on it.
Yeah, we've been waiting for all those people to jump into the Living Supers, but I think we're still waiting for someone to actualy run a mission. Once a few of those get off the ground, we should be good.

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
Yeah, we've been waiting for all those people to jump into the Living Supers, but I think we're still waiting for someone to actualy run a mission. Once a few of those get off the ground, we should be good.

Cool..I submitted a Character...Still waiting for approval..Looks like it will be fun though!

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
Cool..I submitted a Character...Still waiting for approval..Looks like it will be fun though!
Yup. Now we just need adventures.

I'll try to flip through a few characters tonight if I can.

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
Could you put your point expendatures on the sheet somewhere, for everything (Skills, saves, ect). Look at Gun Monkey or Aika as a good reference.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases