Xbox 360 Users?

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Well, after a unbelieveable weekend, I got one, by a slim margin, the store manager was holding mine on a $50.00 reserved, just $50.00. Did anyone else get their's?

Arravis

First Post
Yep. Waited five and half hours in line at Wal-Mart on the night of the 21st, a bit of a pain, but it could have been much, much worse. They had 28 premiums... and I was number 28 in line, lucky me :).

Taren Nighteyes

First Post
Great!

I had reserved mine back in July - and got mine on launch day. It is a great machine! Call of Duty 2 and Perfect Dark Zero are the games I currently own. I played around 30 hours over the Thanksgiving holiday and never even opened PDZ. Call of Duty 2 has been great - graphics, play, controller, etc. All very good.

There are a couple of bugs that need to be worked out of the console software, but nothing more than very minor inconviences.

Great system - great games. I am truly looking forward to Oblivion. That game looks fantastic! :cool:

Taren Nighteyes

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Had mine since before launch.. Also have most of the launch titles (I think Condemed is the only one I don't have actually).

I'd say its a great update to the Xbox. The 360 has some solid technology in it and the revamped Live! is by far the best feature.

Playing Halo 2 at full-screen 720p 8x anti-aliasing makes it almost worth going through the frustrating ending of the game again..

Of the launch titles unfortunately I'd have to say most are pedestrian but good. Nothing except PGR3 and Call of Duty 2 really grabbed me immediately. Kameo and Perfect Dark are fun.. there is no killer app other than Live! right now but that is actually pretty killer.

Arrellion

Explorer
Not to burst anybodies bubble but I heard that there may be a recall already due to some
piece inside that can scratch the discs as they spin and make them unplayable. You may
want to look into this and see if there is truth to it.

Later,

Arrel

KenM

Banned
Banned
Looking over the compatable list, I was hoping they would have had more of the retro collections playable on the 360.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases