Worshipers of Pelor needed! [Recruiting Closed-Alts taken if interested]

Nonlethal Force

First Post
EDIT: The position may be occupied, but if anyone is interested in the campaign and wants to add their name to an ALT list, okay with me...

Okay, here's the quick and dirty. A new game DMed by yours truly has just started (literally). The players are JonnyFive, Engrishonly, Bront, Fenris, and Eluvan. We were supposed to have a cleric in the party (and given the game design they are going to need one!) but the player who signed up to play the cleric never posted a character sheet. Because I didn't want to hold off on the game any longer, I started the game last evening. But boy could this party sure use a healing/turning/damage machine! (I use cleric for ease, but it could be favored soul or whatever) Some of the players have wands of CLW and can use them, but the ability to spontaneously heal would sure be a nice addition.

The links to the appropriate threads are in my sig. The game is called Elysium Squad. Please feel free to read the RG thread to see the players already signed up. Please feel free to read the IC thread - after all, it just began. Please feel free to read through the OOC thread to see how the game concept progressed (the first 1-2 pages are the most important ... much of the stuff after that is individual character specific). And finally, please feel free to read through the Enigmatica Homebrew World Information thread (link also found in sig).

Actually, it's just as easy to post the links to the OOC, RG, and IC threads here:
Elysium Squad - IC - OOC - RG

Here's the scoop: Game was built on the premise that each character worships Pelor as their main deity (other minor deities allowed to be worshipped, but game mechanics-wise the spot needed is a cleric of Pelor). Also, alignment MUST be any good. I have 4 homebrew races listed in the Homebrew Info thread. Books allowed are any complete, core, BoED, and XPH (although the XPH will not help much on a pure cleric build - but a multiclassed built could be acceptable). Most other pertinant information is in the thread.

Build is 32 point buy. Starting gold for 4th level character (5,400). Any items in 3.5 PHB or 3.5 DMG (including magic items, of course) are approved. Items from the other books will need approval, but that typically happens anyway. Player must be willing to play in a more fast-paced game (posting daily expected except over major holidays and personal vacations, of course!)

The selection will occur based on the following priorities:
1. The first player to post a complete and acceptable character sheet (background included - please see homebrew thread for adding flavor into the background) will be given priority.

2. If said player can come with references from games that they play in with me or any of the other players, that is a big plus.

3. I like players who can creatively write - so backgrounds which demonstrate a desire to incorporate the homebrew gameworld instead of a "generic" background will be looked upon highly.

That should just about do it. Questions? Please ask! If you can create a character sheet quickly enough, you could be posting in this awesome game tonight. Oh - and by awesome I mean the kind of game that good characters dream of: Demons, Devils, Undead ... oh my! :)

Last edited:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
It looks like Ferrix is back - I missed his absent note as well - and I'm in two games with him!
good luck guys, looks like a fun game.

Remove ads