Odd error message

Warning: eregi() [function.eregi]: REG_EMPTY in /includes/functions_spamkill.php on line 26

Warning: eregi() [function.eregi]: REG_EMPTY in /includes/functions_spamkill.php on line 26

That happens every time I post using this account. (Oddly, it doesn't when I post using my normal account)

Granted, this is a new account with under 50 posts, as well as a shared account for judges of the Living Supers Campaign, but I don't remember getting messages before under my other account.

(FYI, this is Bront posting this question)

Michael Morris

First Post
That's the handiwork of my spamkiller program. Eregi is handled differently in PHP 5 than 4 it seems.

Guys, I should be able to get some of these bugs scrapped over Christmas holiday - Hopefully.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Is this a major problem? I'm thinking it's probably not a rush thing, since he can obviously post anyway.

Michael Morris

First Post
No one has been unable to post because of this error so it is somewhat of a low priority

To tell the truth, I want to purchase and set up a computer set aside SPECIFICALLY for bug testing. I'm tired of crashing the live production boards while trying to fix things. Until I can get a "crash box" to test changes on before applying them I'm going to avoid making fixes to the system unless they are critical (and there is also the issue of my very SPORADIC access which prevents me from doing dedicated tasks).

No problem, I just figured I'd make you aware.

FYI, there is a link in there, I'll see if I can grab it.

Edit: Yes, the Function.Erudi or whatever it is in the brackets has a link back to this post.

It is not limited to one computer, just seems limited to this account.

Thanks for the responce. Hopefully you can troubleshoot it.

Remove ads