EN World GameStore - "Good Faith" Signup for Startup Publishers!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[imager]http://www.enworld.org/shop/images/ENworldGameStore_Button_01.jpg[/imager]We at the EN World GameStore understand that starting capital for a new company can be difficult to come by. As such, we offer you the optional ability to get started with us without the upfront $99 activation fee. Instead, your first $120 of earnings at the EN World GameStore will be withheld as comission to the store until your balance is paid off. There are also some additional restrictions, detailed below.

* Any proceeds from each sale in excess of your standard comission (as outlined in your publisher contract) goes towards paying off your $120 balance.

* On EN World, your signature, press releases, and forum post links should point to your EN World GameStore account rather than any other retail site.

* When linking back to your own website, we ask that all purchase links also direct to your EN World GameStore account.

* If you already have a Pick'n'Mix-Only activation paid, then your activation cost for this account will be subtracted from the $120 activation.

* We reserve the right to deactivate any publisher not making an honest effort to remove their acrued debt by following the above restrictions until they are cured.

How to sign up as a Good Faith Publisher

All you need to do is sign up as a publisher as normal - fill in your publisher details, even prepare products for release. When you get to the stage where you are asked for your $99 activation fee, simply click on the button beneath it which says "Good Faith". This will take you to the Good Faith Agreement, which you need to agree to. You will then be activated as a publisher at the EN World GameStore with a starting balance of -$120. Once your balance reaches $0, you will continue as a regular publisher at the store.

Twin Rose

First Post
DanMcS said:
That is creative. Nice thinking.

Well, we've found that for some publishers, overseas wire transfers cost even more - an additional $50 on top of the entire deal that makes it really hard for them. I imagine this is the case with all the retail outlets. Hopefully, this works out well :)

Knight Otu

First Post
So, if I only have a single product, selling for $6.25 ($5 after commision), I'd need to sell 24 copies to pay off the balance (not counting any other reductions, which might bring the number of copies to sell). It sounds doable.
I might just consider joining as a publisher this way, but I'd need to ask a few things (such as "conduct"-wise) and propably poll how good the initial idea actually is, especially since there are some things I can't do at the moment.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases