ELH Release date?

James McMurray

First Post
enworld's Front page says it has changed to August, but Wotc's Site says it is still July. Is there some confusion going on somewhere (I know I'm wondering).

Man I sure hope they don't bump it back to August, I could really use it for my game here pretty soon!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Same here James. Though I have a few other things in July I'd like to get before August comes. Especially if R&R2 manages to make it for August release.

James McMurray

First Post
I'd totally forgotten that R&R2 is even coming out. If its anywhere near the quality of R&R I'll be scooping it up. Heck, I don't even play in the Scarred Lands and my group uses it all the time. I do wish more players would go for True Rituals though.

Speaking of which, what do people think about a True Ritual to grant the celestial template? Better start another thread for this one though...

James McMurray

First Post
In the news for the 21st.

There appaear to have been some quiet changes to the WotC online catalog. The Silver Marches seems to have moved to July and City of the Spider Queen has vanished altogether, leaving an empty month of August. However, Amazon's release dates differ -- Spider Queen was August now September, Silver Marches was August now July, Book of Challenges was June now July, Epic Level was July now August (scooper: Neal).

James McMurray

First Post
Nooooo!!!!! It must be July 1st! Nothing else will do!!!! :)

That may be it. Maybe they listed it as July then found out it was scheduled for July 26th and changed it to August so that at worst they'd have people getting it a few days early.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
While responding to a topic of mine, Derek from Talon Comics said that he checked with his distributor and the date he was given was July 12 for the Epic Level Handbook.

Remove ads