OMG! I MUST see this movie!!!!11

http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/790357925896IE.html
Description for Actium Maximus: War of the Alien Dinosaurs DVD

"Actium is a colony under threat. Myriad problems have beset the people who dwell on the beleaguered planet, although the dictator in charge, Grand-Automaton Polpox, cares little for the fortunes of his citizens. Instead, he focuses all his energy on the Actium Maximus Karnivale, a bloody battle played out between alien dinosaurs that serves as a primitive form of entertainment. But when the ruthless Polpox sends Omni-Turor Axezun into the farthest reaches of space to bring back more dinosaur prey for the games, he discovers something that is set to indubitably change the world they inhabit. A special-FX filled extravaganza from Troma, ACTIUM MAXIMUS: WAR OF THE ALIEN DINOSAURS is a wonderfully entertaining sci-fi romp."

C'mon! How can you not want to see this thing? I mean, yeah, I expect it's soul-searingly bad, but that could still be tons of fun.

And it's available through Netflix too! :cool:

JimAde

First Post
I'll bring the popcorn. That is definitely my kind of flick.

OOH! I just looked at the page you linked and saw this in the extra DVD features:

Scene from "Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell"

I know the woman who starred in this! Her kid goes to school with mine and she told me all about it. MUST OWN! :D

Before you get too worked up, though, she assures me there was no "nymphoid" action and the only bit of cheesecake you see wasn't her. It was a "booby double" and the scene was filmed without her even knowing about it. :)

JimAde

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Who, Linda Corwin?

I just stuck that on my Netflix queue too...
Yes. But that's not her real name. :) Unfortunately the link you posted shows both these movies out of stock. May have to check eBay.

Please make sure to let me know what you thought of the "Dinosaur Hell" epic.

Remove ads